Investing Guides

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by kamran, Apr 20, 2010.

1. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guidelines required in every field of life and any time of life. So the same case in investment. I want to invest in stock so tell me about stock market, it is safe for investment or not?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Stocks and shares are a risky business. You should only invest, what you can afford to lose. Do you have any experience or knowledge of the stock market?

3. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for replying me! I haven't any experienced about stock market. But I really want to invest in and I have hared that stock market is a good tool to make higher profitable return on your investment.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

kamran as you haven't got any experience of the stock market it might be best to see if you can get a trial account with a broker, one that allows you to see how your investments are doing without investing real money. Or you could even pick the stocks you think would make good investments, then follow their progress, without actually investing in them. This will help you to learn about the market before you actually invest.

5. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for such a nice suggestion! I am trying to reach some brokers and for this purpose I have searched and founded a resource about stock market. What you think about this site?