Introduction

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lincoln Smith, Dec 20, 2012.

1. Lincoln Smith

Lincoln Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi Guys,

My name is SHAILESH JANGRA. I'm fun loving, crazy and easy going....I love to do something creative or extraordinary. I like to hang out with people who are chilled out, funny and can make intelligent conversation. I strongly believe in god and long-term relationships. I think Life is beautiful so we should smile because we're just here for a while.

Professional :

I was born in Bhiwani, studied in Jalandhar (India). I work as a business strategist. I have 5+ year experience in SEO and online marketing. I have great knowledge on lead creation, how to improve your business online, how to built a good relationship with customer.

Apart from all these I just love to share my points with others. I have a greed for good points in my domain.

2. danemedel

danemedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to the forum SHAILESH.. Wow! 5 years of experience in SEO?? Cool.. How many websites you have ranked in 5 years? Very interesting. I'm looking forward to learn more things about you for I am a newbie in SEO field. Glad to have you here. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum Shailesh, thanks for joining. You have a wealth of experience and I look forward to reading more of your posts.

4. Leejeong

Leejeong
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow! So you're already an expert in SEO. Share us your plans, success stories. We will sure learn from your words. Looking forward to see your threads and post here on BAF.