Introduction from Business & Academia UK

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Redandgold, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Redandgold

Redandgold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone I thought I'd pop in and introduce myself

I have an unusual background in the past 10 years and I've held two jobs. I've been a part-time lecturer at my local university lecturing in finance (and a number of other subjects that have managed to crop up at the last minute, such as "IT for business"). And I have also worked as a chief administrator in a chain or children's homes.

Both of these positions have allowed me to explore my love of learning and teaching as I've done a lot of both in both. I'm hoping to learn a lot from this forum and I'm hoping that I'll be able to contribute a lot too.

So if anyone has a burning desire to know all about corporate debt structure with regard to cash flow or the management and operation of a children's home for troubled adolescents in the UK please feel free to ask questions! :)

And I'll leave you with two semi-humourous quotations about myself that I like the most.

I've never been able to decide what I want to be when I grow up, so decided to skip that entirely and become a perpetual adolescence that is until I grow old - which I plan to do disgracefully.

I like to keep an open mind, but not so open brains fall out.

Catch you around the boards!

Nicola

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Nicola, thanks for your taking the time to join our business community and telling us about yourself.

Your knowledge and experience will undoubtedly be of great assistance to all of us here. I do like the idea of being a perpetual adolescent. :)