Introducing CONCIANT

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by conciant, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. conciant

conciant
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The core of the Conciant philosophy is Urbanity™.It’s what allows Conciant to achieve balance, rhythm, and equilibrium for its members. Life, work, prosperity, freedom, privilege—perfect rhythm.

Most folks just want serenity, happiness, peace—an absence of irritation, and occasionally—access to a great meal, or thrill; an adventure when the spirit moves them, and a long nap in the shade when it doesn't. Life, well lived, demands balance, rhythm, equilibrium—perfect rhythm. At Conciant, it is our goal to advance this principle.

Conciant recognizes that busy people benefit when time accrues to the personal side of the ledger. What to do with time? Certainly, the possibilities are endless, but wait, I have to decide, and plan, and research, and make all the arrangements… that's going to take time—pause play.

No, no—not really. It’s your planet, but no one knows it better than Conciant. With Conciant’s Urbanity™, you’re connected. Our partner relationships and contacts allow us to out pace even the insiders. Our reach is planet wide.

…and to our corporate clients, the vitality and health of all commerce relies heavily on consistent performance, relationship integrity, employee as well as customer retention, productivity, and an enthusiastic labor force. Conciant is well fitted to help forge the bonds that promote steadfast associations. Urbanity™ is our elixir for a vital, healthy balance sheet.

Why Conciant? Urbanity. Conciant has left no stone unturned—no path unexplored to achieve balance, equilibrium—perfect rhythm for its members.

Conciant’s Urbanity covers the planet. Our technology and dimensional information streams bring requests and solutions together at the Speed of Life. Language, culture, borders—time zones, Conciant’s world clock is always set to member time. Nothing we can do about jet lag. Sorry. Conciant is Urbanity™ and our access is global.

2. 50Cent

50Cent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey welcome to the forum!

3. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

welcome aboard mate. Enjoy your stay. :)

4. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Interesting introduction from you, hey welcome to the community. Just enjoy your stay and I am lookingforward to read more from you.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to our Business Advice Forum conciant. Your intro is copied from your site, do you plan on engaging with us here?

6. Scottypops

Scottypops
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to BAF, I look forward to posting with you.

7. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome to Business Advice Forum, conciant. I sure hope you do come back because I'd love you to explain your intro in simpler terms. I've read it twice and still don't really know what your business is about.

8. Remotestaff

Remotestaff
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Kay, I think their business is marketing personal concierges (or something like that)

Anyway, welcome to BAF, conciant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.