Internet traffic exchanges.

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by vlada, Oct 2, 2008.

1. vlada

vlada
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Internet traffic exchanges is one of the main aspects in the question of promotion of the site. When you add your site to these traffic exchanges to be viewed on the Internet, you have the chance to view other sites to complete the exchange. I tried a lot of traffic exchanges but I think that ClixelotAutotreffic is the best.

2. SarahQ

SarahQ
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Traffic exchanges can be useful

The key with using traffic exchanges effectively is to remember who is using them - other business owners who want to promote their offers. Therefore, the best way to find real prospects using the TEs is to be promoting something to that particular market.

I've found that products (either e-books or software) that help to build traffic or lists do quite well on the TEs. Most how-to books in the Internet Marketing realm do quite nicely, also. Consumer products do particularly lousy on the TEs.

Your page only gets seen from 10-40 seconds so you have to capture the visitors attention quickly. A splash page is the best way to do this (simple, quick loading page with strong call to action). The splash page can lead them to signing up for your list or clicking through to your main website.

• Like Like x 1