Internet Marketing Forums (www.TraderHat.com)

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by traderhat, Mar 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traderhat

traderhat
    uix_expand uix_collapse

TraderHat.com is the world's Largest Trading and Business Forums. If you haven’t heard of it, or aren’t using it TraderHat.com is a forum for Trader, Business man, entrepreneurs & internet marketers. It is a great place to learn more about Trading, Business, internet marketing, what works and what doesn’t. It is NOT a place to spam your offers ~ these are serious internet marketers and you will get flamed like you have never been flamed before.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

I visited the site, and unfortunately, was not impressed. There is actually no age available for the site, and it is only ranked in Google's top twenty for six phrases:

cheap internet advertising
    cheap internet marketing
    targeted twitter followers
    buy targeted twitter followers
    internet advertising tools
    buy targeted facebook fans

With all due respect, a site that is, in your words, "the world's largest Trading and Business forum", it should be ranked for phrases that are more closely related to what it actually is. I also was not impressed with the posts. In spite of your claim that it is not a place to post spam, it seems like that is a lot of what is there. Rather than being a great place to learn what works and what doesn't, it seems to me like it doesn't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.