Internet Business Opportunity

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by brad1985, Oct 29, 2008.

1. brad1985

brad1985
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are searching for an internet business opportunity, it will not take you very long to become overwhelmed with the possible choices. There are literally hundreds of thousands of internet business opportunities being promoted online.

The benefits of working from home on the internet are clear: the ability to have quality family time, to be available for your children and spouse, the flexibility to arrange and re-arrange schedules, not to mention the savings from commuting and daycare which will no longer be necessary.

2. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

That's true - but you can't forget it's a job like any other that you're committed to just the same as if you were heading out to the office each day. You can't go off gallivanting on a whim when you feel like it and need to discipline yourself to resist that.

Don't count on the ability to have family time that'll be any more than you had working a 9-5 job either. If anything, you have less because your work's always just a room or a few feet away, not locked up in another building miles from you. Balance in all things is needed.

What's your take then on what's a good internet business opportunity, brad? I thought you were going to share one when I saw your title. :)

3. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi!
    It's certainly true that there can be thousands of business opportunities around over internet!!!
    But one have to know how to use those opportunities to his benefits..can u suggest some online resources for some general guidelines!!!!

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

5. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Work should also be from home. That is how our ancestors lived So should we,spending time with family is the greatest gift working from home can give.

That is a wonderful forum there fergal

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

It is very evident, in India that a lot of people there do have the opportunity to work from home, surrounded by their families.

There are many retail, craft and small service businesses run from the family home and the whole family help with the business. You get a feel of real life, vibrancy and sense of family when you buy from one of these businesses.

7. youbetcha1018

youbetcha1018
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Work from home saves you money and time from commuting, TRUE. Being with your family while working, half of it is TRUE and half of it is FALSE. Which means not always the case. It really depends on the client (online Boss). I myself is currently working as Home-based Virtual Assistant to my 1st client, Data Entry and Home typist to my 2nd client, Voice talent to my 3rd client. All are jobs being done at home. They pay me good, yes. But only one from those clients I'm working with, does not give me any freedom with my family. As if it requires me to stay in my PC for the whole working hours, compared to my other clients. Which makes me feel unhappy. Give it up? I'm thinking....:D

My point? It depends upon the Boss....

8. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you share with us the links for these Online jobs Youbetcha? Are they available for everyone or just in the Philippines? I'm also looking for other work-at-home opportunities so that I can earn some extra income.

I'd advise against giving it up until you have found a suitable replacement though, especially during these hard times.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

youbetcha, even though the job you speak of requires you to spend a lot of time in front of your PC, you at least have the benefit of not needing to commute every day. If you had to commute you would not be able to spend the travel time with your family and you would not be able to spend your break time with them either.

Nazreen's suggestion that you wait until you get another job is a practical one. Or maybe you are confident that you can get another job that meets your requirements, if you can schedule some time to look for it?

Good luck with it, I hope it works out for you.

10. Bizblogged

Bizblogged
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am new to the internet and after having tried a few HYIP schemes and lost money I am looking for recommended legitimate home-based internet business to join up with to earn some good money from and hopefully be financially free.

11. brad1985

brad1985
    uix_expand uix_collapse

many forums provide job sections and like project4hire, elance, mytino, you yourself shall pay more attention when you visit site or forums.'

And I want to say that well-balanced home working is what I was try to say, I did not say that take 9-5 jobs, it depends on how much time you have and how many hours you want to share with your family, if you are saying take mess of jobs, there will not a little time for your family. But working at home you can always see your children and wife around other than sitting in an office. All the familiar things surround you, you feel relax and ease.

12. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Welcome Bizblogged! Nice to meet you. :)

Can you share a bit more information please? What kind of work are you seeking and/or skills do you have eg are you looking for something like data entry, writing, consulting? Will it be full time, part time or just when you have the odd hour to spare? The more you tell us about what you're thinking the better we can help you. :)

13. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum and thanks for joining our community, Bizblogged.

Please feel to start a new thread with any questions you might have.

14. brad1985

brad1985
    uix_expand uix_collapse

seems someone need online jobs, he he

15. kutcher

kutcher
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I got so much worry after read your post. In your first mistake, you involved that business without knowing about that. That’s why; you dropped your money into them. Still good HYIP sites are available. There is you need experience to fetch it. Maximum this kind of site runs by sophisticated ]HYIP script.

16. packersm913

packersm913
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i you want online business then read about seo, ppc etc. are the internet marketing part and promote a new business