Internal/External Linking tool

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by rudradhar, Jun 16, 2014.

1. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Guys,

Is there any tool available that can automatically do the internal/external linking of the webpages?

2. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Never heard about this, I only know analysing tools, but nothing about creation software. I believe you should do it manually for proper linking

3. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't heard any tool yet that automatically do this. Or maybe we get your question wrong? Can you please clarify more your question.

Regards,
    Mark

4. rudradhar

rudradhar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Suppose I am writing an article and my article contains few celebrities name then it should automatically link or give suggestion to link that celebrity page. If my website has a page for that celebrity name then it will internally linking else will give suggestion for external links like Wikipedia.

Hope this helps

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Like Mark, I am not sure what the purpose of such software would be, if it even exists. I noticed that your signature contains links to both digital marketing firms and SEO firms. Are you thinking of using it for marketing purposes? If the software automatically links to an external site, how would you control what site the software actually links to? If the software suggests sites to link to, you could get thousands of suggestions. If it picks a website itself, you would have no control over what site it links to. As far as internal links, would the software create the links after the article is uploaded? If the links are on your own website, having software create links for you is just being lazy, you should do that yourself. If the links are external, you again could have the problem of having thousands of possible links to choose from.
    Of course, all of this assumes that such software actually exists, and so far, we don't know if it does.

6. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Oh I get it. I am aware of such kind tool and let me tell you exactly how it will impact you - NEGATIVELY.

Imagine having those words appearing in your article, automatically linking towards your inner pages. That's unnatural, and I am pretty sure that Google and other search engines will dislike you.

In short, I won't recommend you to use such tool.

Regards,
    Mark

7. Anahit

Anahit
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Another problem that this tool may have is periodic database updates. Supposing you are periodically adding new content (writing about new celebrities) it should be updated on your database in order not to miss any potential links

8. Emily BizProfits

Emily BizProfits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree, linking is something that needs to be done manually in order to get really good results. Automatic linking might decrease your site's ranks.