Interior Design Firms Dubai?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by kamran, Jan 5, 2010.

1. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

From where can I find the best interior Design Firms Dubai ? I love to visit and look at the work of some interior designers, so where could I find the firms which related with interior designers.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

kamran, are you based in Dubai? Have you considered contacting any interior design busienss associations based in Dubai? If you are outside of Dubai you could contact your local Dubai / UAE embassy or consulate. I previously contacted the Dubai embassy in London and found them to be very helpful. However, I was surprised that the individuals I spoke to on the phone could not tell me their names for security reasons.

3. shubh

shubh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think, you didn’t make your search yet over the net. After the inauguration of Dubai Burg recently, Dubai earned its international repute for interior designing. Interior designing firms have also started their intensive advt. campaign. Just post your requirements on forums, social sites or in media, you will get plenty of offers.

4. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey there Yes I am an outsider searching for some interior design firms. I feel abit scared in contacting the Dubai Consulate thats why referring more forums and people who can help me out.

Cheers

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

No need to feel scared, all you have to do is phone them up and they should provide you with details of reputable interior design providers in Dubai. What are your concerns?

6. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for replying me! I have searched and called them but the designers I have founded is not for my requirement. For this purpose I have visited a site theinteriordesigners.net which is relevant to my topic, there is placed several resources about interior designers. But I am still hesitating to prefer this site or not because I have never visited this site before and not know about this site reputation.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I wouldn't hesitate kamran. Just have a look through the directory and pick out some interior design firms that look promising. Then contact them and you will quickly get a view as to whether or not they can meet your requirements. If they don't have what you need ask them if they know of any firm that can provide what you are looking for. I don't feel that you have much to lose by doing that.

Have you written some notes on what you are looking for and expect from an interior design firm? That should make your search easier and more efficient.

8. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks Fergal for giving me some really good suggestion. I have taken serious research on interior designer firms and I have contacted with Dubai interior firms. I have founded various resources about interior design firms from theinteriordesigners.net which really help me to contact the desire party. Thanks Fergal, I hope you will also help me in future.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for your reply kamran. I'm glad to hear that everything is working out for you.

10. kamran

kamran
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks fergal! for taking part in my discussion. I am very glad that you have taken utmost interest in my discussion. I hope you will participate in my further discussion and help me in finding the desire result for me.