Information on New Business project

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by Wesley1982, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Wesley1982

uix_expand uix_collapse

Oct 16, 2013
    I just recently came across the idea of linking a .biz email with a list of company promos and offers.

The idea is to collect what the company wants to offer and circulate it on the internet.

Does anyone know how to link the company promos/offers into the custom .biz account? ...

.biz is a domain from

Any input/help would be appreciated ..Thanks, - Wesley
  2. ProfitClinic

uix_expand uix_collapse

Aug 9, 2010
    Wesley, I'm not clear on what you're referring to here, but you seem to be confused about the .biz top level domain category.

For a start, .biz isn't a domain. It's the TLD suffix that follows a domain name. Here's one of my own:

.biz certainly doesn't belong to It belongs to ICANN, which controls all domains online.

As for collecting and circulating what companies want to offer online via email, that could be a description of spam.

One of the main reasons why the .biz domain space is so cheap and so little used is precisely because spammers ruined it very quickly. A .biz address is still one of the criteria for configuring SpamAssassin, the leading anti-spam email account protection software.

Sounds to me like someone is trying to sell you something using very dubious claims. Tread warily.