Induzvalley.com Free Website Templates for Everyone

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by harigopinath, May 15, 2011.

1. harigopinath

harigopinath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am offering free HTML/CSS templates on my website :www.induzvalley.com

Please review the website and the template available.Do try the template and give your feedback on how useful it will be for webmasters and normal users as well.

Hoping to get detailed reviews for improving the templates and the site overall.

Regards

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The site looks very smart and professional harigopinath, well done with that. The free template that you are offering, the one that the site is created with, looks very user-friendly and should be very appealing to anyone who wants to start a new site but doesn't have the design skills to create their own template. Obviously your site will be much more valuable when you add more free website templates that are available to download by your visitors.

I see that you are using Vanilla for your community, how is that working out for you?

Good luck with it!

3. harigopinath

harigopinath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for checking out the website. I will be adding more tempates soon. Right now I am designing templates for different categories/niches.So everyone can suggest ideas and categories.

I have integrated vanilla forum as you said.It is the first time I am using it.I can give you a better comment about it after the community grows and thats when, it will be put to test.

4. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Cool site there harigopinath. Very professionally design. But definitely has lots of rooms for improvement.

1. Logo. Having a good logo creates a branding unique to your site.
    2. Favicon. All site must have this. It is the most common part that easily forgotten.
    3. Sitename to homepage link. Although I don't have this on my own site, most people click on the logo or site name to get to the homepage.
    4. Sentence constructions. I have seen minor typos there like "having no space after the period." Hope you could fix those.

Anyways, you are good to go. Good luck on your site.

• Like Like x 1
  5. harigopinath

harigopinath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you for bringing it to notice.Will surely correct it.

6. harigopinath

harigopinath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like everyone's opinion about the logo. Right now I have used text title for my website instead of a logo.Since I am providing this free templates,I would like to reduce the website size as much as possible to reduce load on my hosting.

Please suggest what will be the best solution for this.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Personally I like it the way it is. Most people who use your template will not have design skills themselves, hence many of them will welcome the ability to change the site name very easily, just by changing the text. If they do decide to get a logo they will want their website name in it anyway and the option is still there for them to hire someone to do the logo.

8. Bliss Elliosn

Bliss Elliosn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    I have seen your website, the site's overall look and design itself is up to the mark.
    Templates are also good. But I feel there is very fierce competition going on in the web designing. People are struggling hard and paying blindly to make their site mote useful and appealing.
    Go for text, since its free to download, so do it without logo.

9. harigopinath

harigopinath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

I am thinking of integrating a working contact form into the templates that can be downloaded for free.Please give your view about it.

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

That's an excellent idea, most websites need a contact form and it is something that can be difficult to add to a site without some knowledge of PHP programming. Including it in your template would be extremely helpful and it is something that would make your template really stand apart from others available on the web.

11. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It's definitely a good incentive. Go for it.

12. harigopinath

harigopinath
    uix_expand uix_collapse

@GekiDan @Fergal Thank you for giving your feedback about the contact form.I will surely integrate the form in our new template i am working on right now and also update the previous template.