Incredible Story of Ravi -B-school

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by silent_thunder, Nov 6, 2008.

1. silent_thunder

silent_thunder
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you ever thought that you have a rough deal.Then watch this incredible Video.
    It is a boy selling peacock fans on the streets of Mumbai, I think he sells ar church gate railway station Mumbai. He is famous in youtube now but those who don't know about him here is his skills.

http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=-URtZfIgKAU

He knows many languages but has never stepped into an classroom, Now that's talent and this will make us realise how fortunate we are and the sick reasons we give for not performing

Even B school students can learn how to market from thsi 13 year old kid

2. youbetcha1018

youbetcha1018
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Incredible guy! I like his style, we must learn from him. He is genius and with good future ahead! Keep it up!

3. Nazreen

Nazreen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice kid. He can talk anyone into buying his fans anytime. He should try being a tourist guide instead of just selling fans.

Thanks for sharing the video with us Silent_thunder.

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What a great story and a great kid, thanks for sharing this with us Silent.

I sincerely hope he has a successful future and that his popularity on You Tube, continues to bring him business.

I met a guy selling gems in Kathmandu, who could even speak a few words of the Irish language, pretty amazing considering that the majority of Irish people can't even speak it.

5. Kay

Kay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Wow, what a star that lad is! Obviously very bright and plenty of confidence too. I can see him being a tourist guide as well, Nazreen. I hope someone takes him under their wing and helps him realise his potential.

It is! An American with Scottish roots said hello in Gaelic to me then looked at me expectantly. I said hello back and prayed he wouldn't try start a conversation since that encompasses my entire Gaelic vocabulary! :D

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I've met quite a few kids who worked as tour guides on the streets. They were generally very good at what they do. They would approach tourists and share a little bit of knowledge for free, then they would offer to show them round some other local sites. They appeared to do quite well from this, when they give a good service and had good local knowledge tourists were happy to pay them for their time.