Increasing web presence...

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by newbee, Mar 17, 2016.

1. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi all,
    I'am planning to make my business go on-line and so looking to create a business website. So before getting into it, I would like to seek to know how to increase the web presence of my business site and bring customer engagement??

2. w3web

w3web
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you are asking about on- making the audiences to get engaged with your website more time. to do this, best method is to add blog to your website or else directly post articles that are highly qualified into your website. And then place your website link in various social media platforms.

3. Luzmary Villegas

Luzmary Villegas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, you must list your business in the most popular online listings like Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yelp, Yellow Pages,Angie's List, Manta, etc.
    Create a business profile in the most popular social media sites like Facebook, Google+, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram. Integrate your website with your social media's profiles to be able to receive all the external traffic that come from them.
    Have a blog section in your website and target the most relevant keywords in your niche, that way you will be receiving an amount of traffic proporcional to the volume of traffic each keyword generates.
    You can also create 2.0's profiles in platforms like wix.com, wordpress.com, weebly.com, webs.com, etc and fill them with relevant content in your niche. Place an outbound link to your main website in each of these sites.
    It's also a good idea to place a youtube video in your website and take advantage of the domain authority of that domain.
    I hope you find this information valuable.

#3 Luzmary Villegas, Aug 5, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2016
  4. rf-harris

rf-harris
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social networking sites can really help you. You need to make accounts on the top social networking sites like facebook, twitter, instagram and more. You can share all the updates, offers, products, services and everything else you like about your business. Always try to share something catchy and interesting and always reply to everyone's query and question.

5. Mary Plunkett

Mary Plunkett
    uix_expand uix_collapse

A website is an necessary part to any corporation. If you do not have a website or if your website does not make any traffic, you are absent out on a potentially huge basis of company income. Still if you have a website that receive a lot of visitors, you still could be absent out on a lot of clients that would be willing to get from you, but have not seen your website. This article is a précis of how to get better your company's web presence so that you can make the most of your income. Whether you are a dispenser, a label vendor, or just an normal person who stumbled upon this article, I expect that this article will guide you on your way towards just beginning a strong, gainful company website.

6. Ethan

Ethan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create website for your business which should have responsive web design. Responsive web design really helpful to bring customer engagement, as it will go on every device. Social media is one of the best to increase your web presence.