Increase your business with SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by dan123, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan123

dan123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can start SEO of your site as soon as possible because this will earn more money for you. Working with firstseoservice.com for SEO is really a nice experience. With this site I become to know what is backlink.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

dan:

I checked out firstseoservice.com, and found out it was similar to a service that was tried by another member of this forum. I checked for the original post and couldn't find it, but we were interested in finding out whether it actually worked.
    Real SEO consists of more than just purchasing backlinks. Your site needs to be optimized to make sure there are no errors keeping it from getting ranked, in addition to making sure you are using the keyword phrases you want to be ranked for. Speaking of keyword phrases, you need to make sure you are targeting keyword phrases that will actually bring you a higher conversion rate. Then, you need to make sure you are getting a sufficient number of high-quality, diversified links on a monthly basis. Simply buying links once is not enough.
    SEO is an ongoing, continuous process, not a "once and done" type of thing.

#2 Joseph.Shivell, Jun 30, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2010
  3. hcted

hcted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Exactly. Many people believe that is SEO and they understand it all. SEO should have been a full class in school (LOL). It is a big and hard concept. What I have at the moment is always have good, quality, updated content relevant to the site with keywords. Not too many though.

4. jrp

jrp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO involves both on page and off page processes and it is all ultimately tied to any particular web page on your site delivering relevant quality content to the customer of the search engines... the searcher. Content is certainly involved, keyword balance, quality back links and more. The on page SEO comes pretty close to once and done as long as one isn't changing the content or moving a given page... but having said that... the on page SEO isn't the bulk of the SEO activity either. It's the off page SEO where the SEM (marketing) of your site really begin to converge on one another and where the heavy lifting comes in as far as learning curve and time demands for a local business.

5. georgedaney

georgedaney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are so many affiliate marketing strategy and strategic internet marketing are available but SEO is the best to make money online very fast.

George.

#5 georgedaney, Jul 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2010
  6. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

this is just one of the shameless advertising thread. :D

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member