Increase your affiliate members

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by AMcGregor, Jun 25, 2009.

1. AMcGregor

AMcGregor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I was recently given the pink slip by my company. I really do not know how to pay my bills next month. Can I get into some business of some kind?

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Welcome to Business Advice Forum and sorry to hear about your bad news AMcGregor. Losing your job is a difficult thing to go through, try to keep the chin up. I've been through it myself in the recent past. What country or area do you live in?

Yes, absolutely, why not. What type of company were you working for and what type of experience did you get there?

I'd imagine that you have some business ideas in mind, what business areas interest you?

If you give us a little more info we will do our best to help you and give you some practical business advice.

3. neo666

neo666
    uix_expand uix_collapse

if you can make some posting job, in forums or maybe if you have skills,you can always try to cash in on thoses skills by offering your service to others!
    skills are at a premium, so get the value of those skill, computer language, web designing are advanced skills with premium prices, even if non skilled, lot of work is there ,just keep an eye open to land you shall be ok

4. junglekid

junglekid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5. Twi$ted

Twi$ted
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Let us know what skills you have. All type of web skills are at a high right now. Do you have skills in HTML/XHTML, PHP, MySQL, CSS, or anything else regarding web design? This could be a sure money maker for you. Also have you ever considered making companies logos for money? You'd need Adobe Photoshop mainly for that. But could bring in a decent amount.

6. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Just to add, that if you are looking for another job we'd be happy to provide you with advice and suggestions on that too.