Increase ranking of amazon product on google SERP

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by jackjohan7299, Feb 16, 2013.

1. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299
    uix_expand uix_collapse

2. Jay.

Jay.
    uix_expand uix_collapse

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The article you gave the link for is about increasing Amazon Sales Ranking, not ranking in the Google SERP. As such, it probably i not going to help

Because you do not own the page, you do not have ftp access, and cannot do on-page optimization. The only thing you can do is off-page, which means promoting the page on networking sites, writing articles that include links to the site, blog posts and other similar methods. Regarding your keyword choice, "garry's mod" may be too broad a phrase for you to rank for on your own. "garry's mod tutorials" is a much less competitive phrase, and more accurately describes the book.

• Like Like x 2
  4. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to target the keyword 'garrys mod' be specific.IS that keywords ranked with seo method.

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Although you may want to be ranked for the phrase "Garry's mod", it is a very competitive phrase, and a high ranking for that particular phrase may be be too difficult to achieve. Have you done any research to determine how many conversions the phrase gets. You may spend a lot of time, and do a lot of work, ranking for it, only to find that no one who finds you actually buys the book. Do your research, find phrases that convert that you can rank for, and spend your time, and perhaps money, getting the page ranked for those. Then, if you want to pursue what I call "vanity phrases", and you have the time and money to do so, be my guest.

6. altcom

altcom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Amazon have too many limitation, it is hard to optimize. In a long run, create own blog or website is a better way to promote a product.

7. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for all Guys for Reply me. Is anyone found amazon product page on Google first page with any keyword.I never see any product page of amazon on google first page with competitive keyword.