Income from google adsense

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Vikram Anand, Jul 8, 2014.

1. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have been hearing that people have been making consistent income from Google adsense.
    I guess it is all about setting up a your website and sending tons of traffic towards it.
    Seems like it takes lot of time and patience to make it work.

Does anyone from this forum has achieved appreciable success from google adsense?
    Looking forward to hear a success story

• Like Like x 1
  2. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

All the online money making need time to move toward success. Making money from adsense is not that hard but you gotta work on it
    Not sure about your definition about "success", if making few hundreds per month from adsense considered as "success", then i believe many people have success story

• Like Like x 1
  3. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have come across many such cases. Not exactly mine but from some of my friend's websites driving out tons of traffic with a handsome amount of income. It does really works.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Obviously a lot of people still make money from Adsense but I can tell you from a number of contacts that I have in the business, it is not easy money. On the one hand you say "I guess it is all about setting up a your website and sending tons of traffic towards it" and then you say "Seems like it takes lot of time and patience to make it work."

Your first statement is a gross over-simplification of what is needed. It is a lot more that "
    sending tons of traffic" to your website. You need traffic, that is certainly true, but you need traffic that is interested in whatever ads Google displays on your website. You can buy "tons of traffic" but if they are people who are sitting clicking to thousands of sites a day to earn a few pennies, they are going to be there and gone, without even looking at the ads. Even worse, if the "tons of traffic" comes from bots, the ads might as well be invisible.

Your second statement comes closer to the truth but even it understates the skills and effort needed to profit from Adsense. In the "old days" it was enough to put up a mediocre - or even downright awful - niche site and do a little SEO, then wait for the search engines to send traffic to your site. Those days are over. Today, to get a site to rank, you must have a decent size site and keep it fresh. In addition, you have to study ad placement and layout and tweak them to get the best results. If you patiently wait for the results without constantly renewing your efforts, your wait will probably be in vain.

There are still ways to make money from Adsense, but it takes work. Even if it works, you would be foolish not to seek multiple sources of revenue and multiple sources of traffic. To create a site that relies on search engines sending traffic and earning revenues from Adsense is taking a big risk.

• Like Like x 1
  5. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't regularly get payments from adsense but its true. If you really have a good quality sites with tons of good useful contents to your audience, then traffic will come and so are your earnings from it. These days however due to competition most those sites have higher success rate if it gets support from contributing audiences.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Joe Dalio

Joe Dalio
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Personally, I wouldn't rely on AdSense for significant income. However, if you have a website you can certainly supplement other income by having ads there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. thaversantosh

thaversantosh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Making money online with adsense or google adword . you have need to work hard , first have need to create any informative website , blog or any other interesting page . So that people come across on your site , perform activity stay long on your page . So that when your page get high traffic . Google show some ad on your page and give your some money for that . In this way you will earn more money with the internet .

• Like Like x 1
  8. shreevenkatesh

shreevenkatesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes, really google Adsense to pay money, but it's really Hard Work to post your work and analysis and don't post copy content because google is the most intelligent your duplicate content is also cache it, so please do work only honesty and hard work and regularly you can also success.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Topnew

Topnew
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Google pay you for adsense . But it is very hard work. But don't worry, its possible. You need high traffic. It depends on visitors. Make visitors by effective information posting on your site. carry on for success God bless you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Guys, many thanks for your inputs.
    All I could understand that it takes great deal of hardwork to get income from adsense. I can only hope to generate online revenue through adsense when I manage to get 'tons of traffic' to my website!

11. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

people always misunderstanding that "tons of traffic" generate "income". The fact is the quantity of traffic doesnt mean good money, only "quality traffic" generate money if you are using adsense

• Like Like x 1
  12. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you elaborate on what do you actually mean by 'Quality traffic'??

13. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Another way of saying "quality traffic" is "targeted traffic". In other words, people that are actually interested in the items that you sell. Simply getting "tons" of people to visit your website will not help if very few of them are interested in buying your product or service.

• Like Like x 2
  14. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

joeroxx already explain the meaning of "quality traffic", you need to bring those "targeted traffic" who is actually feel interest to read your website and probably interest on the product and/or advertisement you put on your blog. Then only you can have sales / click. You cant ern good money from adsense without the "click"

15. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are ways to optimize Adsense and increase earnings. But even then some do well and others, not so well. There are a lot of variables like site topic, amount traffic, visitor demographics, and how well your pages convert for advertisers.

Some people will need other monetizing methods and it's always good to diversify. Not a good idea to put all eggs in one basket.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Vikram Anand

Vikram Anand
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks to joeroxx, sigma and DeniseTaylor for valuable inputs. It makes me clear that the when going for adsense the goal should not just be traffic, but targetted traffic.

17. alfordarmando

alfordarmando
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am nowadays getting a consistant monthly check of about 400 USD per month. Out of which approx. 50 usd is from my blog I had been writing from 3 years and approx 350 usd is from 10 sites I purchsed from MBT Creations.

They really give a jump in my earnings. I am thankful to them.:notworthy: