Inappropriate posts

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Jennifer Giuffre, Dec 16, 2015.

1. Jennifer Giuffre

Jennifer Giuffre
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recently noticed a post on FB that was taken in my salon by my employees. It's not 100% obvious to other viewers on FB. I however am 100% positve. Do I address the situation.
    As a small business owner and manager we all know that picking our battles is extremely important. In addition these ladies work on a commission based pa and produce much needed income. Is it worth it to address them?

2. BA

BA
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

In my opinion it would not be worth addressing this situation. As you said, there are many battles to pick and this one ranks near the bottom. Everybody wants to make the best of being at work.

Again this my opinion. I would much rather have employees that showed up every day and were happy and maybe did little things here and there such as taking pictures. Instead of barking at them for every little item and making them talk bad behind my back and start to hate their jobs. A little bit of job place hate talk usually escalates quickly and is hard to reverse.