In chat room, is there a Secure Community program

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by aandybinaton, May 21, 2010.

1. aandybinaton

aandybinaton
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My friend has come up with a chat room with around 100,000 registered users. In order to maintain youth protection and cyber safety, he is looking for a medium to build a secure community. He needs someone who can be responsible enough to take care of the same. If he gets a certificate or a community that stands for the security of his chat room, then it would be great. In his chat room, there are many administrators, moderators, and several teams, called the "Youth Protection" that are entitled to be accountable for people who are involved in unauthorized cyber sex or child molesters. Please find such network for the support of the chat room.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

aandybinaton I'm not sure that I fully understand your question. Is your friend looking for a person to help manage the chat room or is he looking for a piece of software to help control it?

3. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm thinking that he is looking for "someone" who can help in the security of their chat room.