Improve your business

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by joelava, Feb 28, 2011.

1. joelava

joelava
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The best way to improve your business is we need to dig more on international market strategies, global business partner searches and B2B market research. These three will be playing a huge role to improve the business.

2. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes I agree,the best way to improve business is getting competitive internationally.

3. Matt

Matt
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well no doubt, the more places you are selling your product, the more sales your are going to make. However, there are some expenses you need to look at like shipping.

4. bobwarner01

bobwarner01
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really think more research makes it more successful theory.Thanks for sharing. Really liked the concept.

5. Andym

Andym
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Business expansion literally means beating your competition and progressing thereon. This is how your business evolve and get recognized more & globally.

6. Essayweb

Essayweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Having the best competition with your competitor will lead you to take better steps in your business,and improve your business as well.

7. Miruthula

Miruthula
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to expand your business, order some business cards and hand them out. Visit some travel agency companies and ask if you can leave some business cards. You could find some places that border pets when people are vacationing and ask to leave some business cards there. Also, ask your neighbors and family to hand out business cards for you as well. You can also post some local ads on craigslist or print some flyers and post them locally.

8. strawni

strawni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i will start my new garments business but never get success....give me some ideas so that i can do better for my business...i am really very upset loss, loss and only loss...what can i do...if somebody have give me ideas regarding my garments business than i will be thankful to u....

Thanks

9. Cadman

Cadman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I feel in this fast moving life,one of the great things about doing business is the ability to connect with other people without really talking, touching or meeting them face to face. However, we should be encouraged to sooner or later meet up with these people and actually become someone they know on a personal level to improve business relationship.

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

strawni if you start a new thread is this section with a little more info on your business and where it is located, we would be delighted to offer you some helpful business advice and suggestions.

11. anna james

anna james
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to go improving ones business the best way to go about is to market and promote ones business products and services.......

12. f5mtadas

f5mtadas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes B2B is the key to improve business. Also not easy to find good quality B2B online. I also choose those, whose are
    at least 5 years online, if not I skip them

13. Jackchen

Jackchen
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Improve your business need a complete and reasonable strategy, (product、price、place and promotionnot) Indispensable,

but not one by one break. :)

14. angel888

angel888
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Every posts here are definitely true! I agree to all of your answers. There could be many strategies on making a progress for every businesses. =) To business minded people like us, we should base from our learning experiences, they may serve as a lesson for us in the future. These might help us for the further improvements. ^_^

15. Danette

Danette
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone!

One of the thing that you need to improve your business is: You need to have a strong differentiated offer. Also you need to let customer express their feedback.
    Remember people want an experience not only a product/service.

Regards,

Danette

16. Robinson

Robinson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am agree with you and accept your point. That is really the best way to improve your business. International Market research provides important information about customers, competitors and market. Most companies claim to understand the value of market research. Companies use this information to sell their product.

17. russ_brunson

russ_brunson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, you can spread your business via launching your own website, it will help you to improve your business worldwide.

join affiliate programs it would be also good for you.

All the best!

18. flintheart

flintheart
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Always give time updating yourself regarding the cash flows.

19. smith360

smith360
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

Your right joelava! Strategy is what matters in businesses. And strategy are dynamic so you must be aware of what are the updated strategies that you may use in order to not left behind. Especially when it comes in technology.

20. cliffkelly

cliffkelly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Identify what processes add value and remove waste
    improve production flow and reduce lead times
    Decrease inventories, freeing up capital and saving space

#20 cliffkelly, Mar 29, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2011