Improve page rank with five easy steps

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by harrystone00, May 13, 2010.

1. harrystone00

harrystone00
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Does anyone know how to improve page rank? Many people will simply respond affirmatively. It is simply as one just needs to get as many good links as possible. It is accurate, but the process is not as simple as it sounds. The execution is really difficult due to which I have planned to help the people to get high page rank in just five simple steps. I have made a list of activities that one has to perform to get good links and consequently an improved page rank.

Reagards.

2. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

can you display your list here please.

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great to heard someone is sharing the way on link building. Basically, i doing link building only through link trade, blog commenting, forum posting, directory submitting, and social bookmarking. Looking forward to know more method

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

5. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Honestly, building backlinks is not that easy as it sounds.
    You need to find high ranking and related blogs, forums and sites that could give you PR juice.
    It takes a lot of effort and hard work that will be definitely paid overtime, or by the time of the next Page Rank update.

By the way, can we know what are those 5 steps that you are talking about?

6. janeycotley

janeycotley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can improve the page rank by always blogging,e-mailing,commenting and etc. in one site don't forget to put your information to make the points direct to your site that you want to improve its page rank

7. Chanwho

Chanwho
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'm not always sure why people get obsessed with increasing their pagerank. An increased pagerank doesnt mean you perform any better in the search engines, targeted links with targeted anchor text does that. So by obsessing over PR you end up with a PR 6 site with very little actual SEO traffic... and surely thats pointless?

8. daytrader

daytrader
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its not that pointless though. when you reach pr6, then this actually mean you have lots of incoming links which gives traffic.

you won't actually expect a pr1 site gets about 2000 UV/day - but it could in some circumtances.

9. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Why not expect? There are lots of high PR sites that have less traffic an PR2 or PR1 sites.
    Well, a PR0 forum that I have been active to get over 1k visits a day and it still got no PR. It is just lately that they gain and ranked up to PR2.

10. jhonmaxxi

jhonmaxxi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well thanks alot for sharing those tips with us. but i would like know some tips on how to increase your web site traffic as PR is not much of a importance for me. i always try to work for traffic and not for page rankings.

11. viviandsouzha

viviandsouzha
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For improving page rank backlinks are the most important factor but to get backlinks for the website, you need to use some seo techniques like link building, forum posting. Also to improve ranking daily update your site with good content.

12. GekiDan

GekiDan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can go to a similar thread here regarding increasing your site's traffic: Good ways to get traffic ?
    You can also create a thread regarding your site in the forum's Member Ads & Marketplace

13. sadrikdomnik

sadrikdomnik
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To improve page rank you must need to get quality backlinks for your site which helps to boost PR. For this first try to maintain good web content, then do proper onpage and offpage SEO. Also make use of link building techniques to get backlinks.

14. andrikcode

andrikcode
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To increase the Page Rank first you update your website every day by adding more unique content. then, Provide inside linking to your website, Create sitemap and trade your link with other web owners. This is the right way to increase the page rank of the website.