Importance of English language

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by spyindianishant, Nov 29, 2013.

1. spyindianishant

spyindianishant
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Banned

India is a fast growing nation and has a remarkable development rate in almost all sectors. As nation means mass people so its growth is also related to development of individuals. It can be easily understood by a glance on metros and their public but what about the people of rural or interior areas. It has been analyzed that language is one of the main barriers for them. As we know that at every 16 KM dialects changes in India so its difficult to communicate without one uniform language English. Its also important to know this language to communicate with people from abroad. Now Govt. is serious on this issue and had started some programs to make situation better.
    Share your views about this statement..................

• Like Like x 1
  2. anandshah

anandshah
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes today English language is important in every field of life. For communication point of view it is very important to know English if you want to communicate with persons of other countries.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

English is the second most used language. It's important language for many countries and not for only India. I personally would learn English even I was born in different country where English would not have been the main language.

4. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think English language is gaining too much importance in todays world and if anybody want success in the present days he/she must have good communication skills.
    Without communication skills anybody can't be successful.

5. Vajna

Vajna
    uix_expand uix_collapse

How my brother likes to say:
    "As much languages you know that's how much you worth." :)

6. msialnoman

msialnoman
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yes, its very important either if you are living in India or other country

7. MBA Trainer

MBA Trainer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According to me English is not language of science and technology but also an international language.Every one should learn this language