IM Startup

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by Simon Baker, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Simon Baker

Simon Baker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey guys, Im new to all this internet marketing thing and I am hoping someone could give me an idea of how much Im looking at as far as me spending capital on this.

So okay, I plan to promote some nutra offers from few CPA networks on facebook.
    Im going to do my own ad copies.
    I'll be doing all the traffic generation through FB ads cloak to my own prelanders

Now assuming I do halfway from a fairly decent job at it (given that im a beginner and all), how much am I looking to spend before I probably break even?

The reason Im asking is because I have a finite amount of funds that can be focused on this and Im hoping to hear, more than numbers, are personal narrations.

I guess what Im really asking is, how painful was it for you before it got good?

I thank you in advance and hope to hear back from you all.

Be gentle.

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Huh? What was this supposed to mean, I've never heard of it. Anyway, as far as how much you need to spend, it depends on a few factors, including the type of business, the amount of competition, the audience being targeted, the desired result, the type of ad, etc. The more you spend, the more people you will reach. With a small budget, you need to make sure your ad is targeted to as many people as possible who will give you the desired result. One way to determine this is to try more than one ad, in more than one format. Through analytics, you can then determine which type of ad, and what audience, gives you the best result. Also, make sure you have a clear call to action, so people who se the ad know what you want them to do.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Simon Baker

Simon Baker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its basically a redirect to hide my url.

Also thanks for taking the time to share you thoughts and advice. You are very generous :)

4. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Why? What are you hiding? Why do you believe it necessary to hide your URL? If I were a potential client, I would be suspicious of anyone who feels the need to hide their identity or activities. Getting back to the expression itself, as I said, I have never heard it. Is this an expression used in your area? For example, is what we in the US call "landing pages" called "prelanders" in Asian or European countries? In the same vein, do you use "cloak" instead of "mask"? Here in the US, the use of the word "cloak" makes what you are doing look suspicious.

5. Simon Baker

Simon Baker
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well, someone told me that in order not to get banned you cant have url's that say "freenutra" or anything resembling marketing.