Closed im looking for partners to develop a very potential business - taobao agent

Discussion in 'Buy & Sell Websites, Domains & Businesses' started by taobaodeals, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taobaodeals

taobaodeals
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i have a websit to help english speakers buying items on china's ebay - TAOBAO.COM, Taobao is the largest online mall in china while ebay is the largest one in usa, there have millions of wonderful chinese made items selling in inconceivable prices customers can chat with sellers online directly.

our work is help customers to complete payment items insepction when receiving in our warehouse packing and shipment by

expresss normally orders can be received within 7-10 days btw we accept paypal.

now im looking for partners around world to develop this business pls contact if you have interest on it.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

taobaodeals, do you have an English language version of your site? What kind of partners are you looking for? What will you require your partners to do?

3. imzune

imzune
    uix_expand uix_collapse

He mainly wants to buy products from taobao for buyers with commission. i think

4. taobaomaster

taobaomaster
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can also try our taobao english agent service, taobaomaster.com. we've been in business more than two years, charging low fee, providing huge discount on international shipping. you've come to the right place if you've wanted to buy online from China. we also do dropship business, we are the good choice for retailers around the globe.

5. Andi21

Andi21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am interested to be your partner and therefore please tell me all your details, investment amount, earnings and business concept you have.

6. lovelysydney

lovelysydney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

have you tried taobaoring

i would recommend taobaoring.com, i have worked with them twice, everything goes well. if you worked with them, we maybe benefit, more powerful taobao agents. expecting~~~~~~~~ by the way, guys, taobaoring.com charges no service fee this month, just share a good news with you

7. DaveB

DaveB
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you give us an example of a product that is selling on the Chinese mall that would sell at a profit on Ebay?

I looked at the Taobao website and it does not look anywhere near as clean as Ebay(used Google translate to read a lot of the content).

Has anyone tried out Alibaba which is in English with lots of Chinese suppliers and no middle man?

8. lovelysydney

lovelysydney
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to talk about my taobao shopping experience. I do think taobaoring.com is a good agent. Really customer care, low service fee, low shipping fee, but so good service. After I place my order, they just confirm all of them half a day, the speed impressed me a lot. I bought 15 items from 3 taobao sellers, and the China domestic fee only 28yuan. The biggest surprise is that when all my items arrive at their Beijing office, taobaoring check and take picture of them ,and sent email to me, telling that I make the second payment. In the email, they sent me items pictures, total weight of my items, and EMS fee, very detailed. Then I made the 2nd payment, and they ship it quickly. So only 5 days later, I received my parcel. Everything just goes so well, and my items arrive safe and sound. Great service~~~

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Closing old thread. If the OP would like it opened again please send me a PM and I'd be happy to open it for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.