If you the money for it, who would you hire as promo endorser of your biz? Why?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Remotestaff, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Remotestaff

Remotestaff
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you had the money for it, who would you hire as promo endorser of your business and why?

If money was no object, me..I'd probably hire either Donald Trump or Steve Jobs to be my company's endorser.

Both Donald and Steve are dynamic, compelling pitchmen who can work up a crowd and influence opinions favorably.

#1 Remotestaff, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2010
  2. brownnataly21

brownnataly21
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think that I would hire such people. I would hire such other celebrities like some singers or actors who look closer to people.

3. Remotestaff

Remotestaff
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ok, specifically who are those singer or actors that you would hire as endorser/s? And why them?

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Celebrity endorsements do work and they can generate a lot of publicity for your business. In addition to the coverage given directly by the celebrity, various media will often report the fact that such and such a celebrity is promoting a particular business or product.

I'd love to have Duncan Bannatyne or Richard Branson to promote Business Advice Forum to aspiring entrepreneurs :)

5. ryan1510

ryan1510
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great question, will have to have a think about it though!

6. Remotestaff

Remotestaff
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Very good choices, Fergal. Yeah, Sir Richard Branson would definitely be a great endorser for BAF. He's certainly got that down-to-earth, no nonsense aura that can influence opinions of most people.