If you need help

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by toyle523, Jun 16, 2012.

1. toyle523

toyle523
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, everyone, this is toyle from china .My job is to help foreign guests purchase products (especially Sourcing Home Appliances such as hand dryers) and then charge a small commission, China is a resources-rich countries.If you have any needs, please contact me and welcome my friend.:)

2. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Question is, how would a certain consumers know if the product he/she will be going to purchase will be of quality one? What I mean is - there's many issues and conflict these days when it comes to China-made product. So, the question would be how credible would product from China would be?

Thanks,
    Mark T

3. toyle523

toyle523
    uix_expand uix_collapse

now more and more consumers would like buy profucts form China. not only Not only because our species is abundant and affordable,but also our quality is trusted. what I mean a tree have good fruit and bad fruit and we try to do the good one .thanks :)

4. Mina

Mina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I am interested in sourcing aquarium accessories from China.

5. bretty_12

bretty_12
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi sir , Iwant to buy some product form china. can you give me some ideas? thanks:)

6. RenieCraige

RenieCraige
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I never been in China yet I love the culture they have..and the products too.:cool:

7. toyle523

toyle523
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hi lady.can you let me konw what product you want? sorry for the late reply because of our dragon boating festival.:)

hi .welcom to our China``:)--come on``

hi lady.can you let me konw what product you want? sorry for the late reply because of our dragon boating festival.

Can u make me konw your demand in this product?