Ideas for Revenue ( ? )

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by Pαnos, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Pαnos

Pαnos
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Some days ago, I was thinking of a new project. So, I had an idea of creating a website which would include a blog and a forum. In the blog, I would post articles about webmasters. For example, webmaster tips, webmaster advice and other things. In the forum, I would create discussions about graphic design, online revenue and other things. So, how will I be able to make some money online from this idea? Would it be better if I could create a shop providing posts and topics for other blogs? I am waiting for your ideas! Thanks for your help!

2. Bazinga!

Bazinga!
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think what you have in your shop would depend on what the main topic of discussion is on your forum/blog.

Here, I'll use myself as an example. I have a forum based on one of my favorite books series and it allows fans of that series to come together to discuss the series. So things I could sell if I had a shop would be a copy of the next book that is set to be released, tickets to go see the movie based on this series, an autograph from the author of the series, etc.

Basically, if you're going to make a shop to make money for you then you should sell things in your shop that are unique to your forum or blog. I think it would help you stand out more.

• Like Like x 1