I'd like to know Your opinion about my first website as a start for online business.

Discussion in 'Website & Graphic Reviews' started by twittermanyak, Aug 27, 2012.

1. twittermanyak

twittermanyak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I start an online business. I decided to start with selling twitter followers. Now I'd like to know Your opinion about my first web site, is it good enough. In general please tell me what is good and what is not there? Thanks!http://www.buyyourtwitterfollowers.com

#1 twittermanyak, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2012
  2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There are several spelling and grammar errors on your site, and several places where the ideas expressed can be phrased differently in order to encourage visitors to buy from you. The content of the website needs to be rewritten by someone with a thorough knowledge of English spelling and grammar. For instance, the first paragraph on your home page currently reads:

Here You Can Buy Twitter Followers To Make Your Business More Progressive or Become Famous!

We suggest one of the best prices for REAL followers with the convient way of ordering. All the followers are real people,no fake accounts. We adhere to a strict shedule which means that we deliver followers without delayes.If You decide to start Your Twitter Marketing Compain and buy Twitter followers from us, first, You will gain popularity in a very short time and the second is that You will gain popularity among REAL people but not fake accounts.

Here is the corrected paragraph:

Increase Your Website's Popularity And Reach More Potential Customers By Buying Twitter Followers!

To assist in growing your business, we provide an affordable, convenient way to purchase Twitter followers. All of the followers you purchase from us are real people, not fake accounts! Because all of the followers we provide are real people, you get increased exposure in a short period of time.

As you can see, the corrected paragraph gives your potential clients a reason to buy from you, and is concise and to the point, without any extra, unnecessary wording. I alspo eliminated the "If you start your Twitter campaign" section, because it makes it look like you are giving them the choice not to buy from you.

There is also a problem with your linking structure. Your "Guarantee" link and "Contact Us"(not "contacts", as you put it) link link to a page with another link, which then links to the actual guarantee or contact form. The extra step is unnecessary.

• Like Like x 1
  3. remonray

remonray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your site is graphically okey and looks professional but some of the errors I found:
    *use of red color sentence "Make Money".The red color doesn't match with your website and it gives wrong impact to first time viewers.
    *Price are a bit high so it will be hard for you to get stable customers.

4. twittermanyak

twittermanyak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank You very much for scrupulous examination of my website!

5. twittermanyak

twittermanyak
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you!

6. UTMediaGroup

UTMediaGroup
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Site looks great. Looks like it goes with Twitter. I think it looks decent for a start. Like the color combo you have decided on.