I'd like some help re facebook from those good at using it

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Tandy, Nov 26, 2014.

1. Tandy

Tandy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello - I'm really not "into" making the most of Facebook - i have a personal page and fan pages, but want to improve my footprint likes etc. then start advertising. I have some articles I would like to introduce on Facebook - do I put the whole article on of a few lines and redirect to my website?

Any tips on what I can or can't do would be helpful

Do I use apps or the main page?

Any helpful comments appreciated

Best Wishes & thanks for your time!:confused:

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Whatever you do, don't fall prey to those who tell you you can buy links to get a quick boost, and then real people will "like" your page because they think you're popular - that kind of thing can come back and bite you. With articles, you can "share" the article on Facebook, and the Facebook update will link to the article itself. It's not necessary, and probably not recommended, to post an entire article as a Facebook update. You can, however, post a comment about the article when you share it.

3. matthewgayle

matthewgayle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Facebook ads are the simplest way to increase your Facebook likes. It helps to increase your visibility of your brand to a targeted audience. It can link directly to a Facebook page tab.

4. fleagle

fleagle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

do you have a blog? I post all my articles to my blog and then post snippets of the article on facebook in groups, to my friends. I would suggest when you post your article either on facebook or on your blog that you also post to social sites to include, facebook (i created a dedicated page dedicated to my niche to post all my snippets.),tweet on twitter, post to
    linkin, goggle plus share (post to public , friends and circles) , pin to pinterest,stumbleupon,tumbler, and create a blog on blogger and post there

5. Hirenpatel

Hirenpatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you to share your fan-page with your friends and tell them to like it. First get some followers on your fan-page then share your articles on it. A fan-page without followers is useless.