I would like to buy an Iphone 5s, could you please recommend which brand is the best?

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by Sourcing Agent, Apr 6, 2014.

1. Sourcing Agent

Sourcing Agent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would like to buy an Iphone 5s, could you please recommend which brand is the best?

:D:D Is there anybody know?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

The Iphone 5s is an Apple product. There are no different brands for the Iphone. On the other hand, there are different service providers who all sell the Iphone, and can provide phone service to go with it. Several years ago, I bought a cellphone from a store that sells phones and signs customers up with a service provider. However, when I needed a battery for the phone, the store did not sell them. For this reason, I now only buy phones through a service provider, not from a reseller.

3. Sourcing Agent

Sourcing Agent
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thank you very much for your great answer. You are so kind!!!

4. dadiehost

dadiehost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Go for HTC :)

5. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

HTC phones are Android, not Iphone. I suppose that one of the HTC phones may be better than an Iphone, but that wasn't the question. Is it possible that you were recommending an alternative to the Iphone? If so, which HTC phone would you recommend, and why? It's hard to tell exactly what your point was with only a three word post, perhaps you can give us more details.