I was wondering if there was a way to get free business advice?

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by kevinsmithwsnc, May 8, 2013.

1. kevinsmithwsnc

kevinsmithwsnc
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I wanted to start a online business collecting donations for something. I need to know if there is free business advice, for what I would need, to do this, and what rules I would need to follow if so, cause I don't want to get into any trouble. I want my donation business to be legal.

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Kevin, you would be welcome to post any questions you have, right here on Business Advice Forum. We have lots of members who have great knowledge and experience, who would be willing to help you.

What country are you based in?

3. scottbaird

scottbaird
    uix_expand uix_collapse

HI! I like your business that you want to start. This is very helpful business for helpless people. You can also search form internet free business advisor and please tell me from which country you belong to?

4. Rocky

Rocky
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you could provide more details about the kind of business you wish to start and how it relates to charity and the location of your business as well where you wish to donate. You can get good suggestion if you could mention all this.

5. jeff123

jeff123
    uix_expand uix_collapse

its important to understand first your country/location before anyone gives you any legal advice.... And internet of course is a best source to find solutions/information on such topics..... Though you can get lot of information from internet, I would suggest you should always contact a legal person locally and take his advice...