I wants to open SEO company in delhi plz suggest location

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by spyindiaanu, Oct 3, 2013.

1. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

plz suggest that delhi is suitable to established seo company but i complete all service in banglore my home town but i spend more time in delhi. people were interact me, but in banglore my whole family plz suggest me that where in delhi start our company..

2. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I suggest you choose where you can work. You can work from home but you should have environment to work and not be too much in family matters. You need to work where you can possible just work.

3. Mens

Mens
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Noida is best for you to setup you company.

4. Bagchi

Bagchi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Digital marketing is start with small and then make it bigger slowly. Well the best location will depend on the kind of clients you want to work on. It is obvious that being a very small company, you won't be targeting big corporate. Start a company from where you can get clients for your company. Soon when you will have good number of clients and employees, you can take a branch in
    Noida or Gurgaon and I suppose, you yourself will get to know the best place to setup your office.