I want to restart my dead business.

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by daviy, Nov 13, 2012.

1. daviy

daviy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys can you tell me? what should i do to resume my dead business that is about to finished. I am so upset please suggestion me. thanks

2. MarkTaylor

MarkTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hmmm... hard to say without knowing the details but you should conduct a 'post mortem' - why did the business die? What will you do differently this time? M.

3. jtfoxx

jtfoxx
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do marketing or promote your business through online or through media like news paper, promote your business products, good promotion is way to develop your business.

4. sophieperrone

sophieperrone
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you please share more information about your business, we can accordingly suggest best way to re-start the same.

5. cesspadilla

cesspadilla
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make a more careful steps first before jumping again into business. Since it's dead and you want to revive it try to make a research first if the market you're targeting is bigger than the last time. Make other appropriate research and take note of the old problems and roadblocks you've gone through and what solution did you do or leave.

6. Justinjude

Justinjude
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Its really difficult to provide a suitable answer if no details about the business are provided. But still, I would recommend you to give a fresh new approach to the business, find new ideas, don't assume its dead, think of it as you have got another opportunity to prove yourself.

7. Natcoweb

Natcoweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What was your business?

8. rajesh

rajesh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is difficult to answer you question without knowing the details of your business. But, I guess that raising capital from loans will help you. The most important is always keep your self esteem high.
    Good Luck

9. amwarner

amwarner
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you please describe a little bit about your business and it's death? Possibly those of us on here can offer suggestions to bring it back to prominence.

10. Jerlene

Jerlene
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me I just do what I did the first time to promote it and hope it catches on the second time.

11. 2misi.com

2misi.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Find out the reasons of your bankruptcy and then take remedy actions on the root causes.
    Try to fnd business partner who has similar passion to build your business. Fix the management structure, innovate new things and start promote.