I want to make money in my spare time

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by apexis, May 12, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to make money in my spare time, do you have some suggestions? What items could I do?

2. Elma

Elma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

so do i

3. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

it depends on what skill you have or/and what you can do
    you can actually find some job from those freelancer site such as odesk.com, freelancer.com or go to those forum marketplace to get some simple task

• Like Like x 1
  4. stellaandreapark

stellaandreapark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you share what are the things that you wanted to do as well as your present skills?

5. MartinLedley

MartinLedley
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It all depends on how much money you want to make. It's relatively easy to make small amounts of money online without taking too much time to learn the ropes, but larger amounts will take much more time, effort and learning (and yes, some money as well).

If you want to make life changing amounts you'll need to set up a proper business, and need a lot of training/learning to get there. If you want some extra spending money, and you have certain skills other people might find useful, then places like fiverr will be a good start.

6. T-RexCards

T-RexCards
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My best advice would be to learn SEO... all online money making opportunities all start with Search Engine Optimization!

7. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Learn some new things that will improved your skills as online marketer. Then undergo some online affiliate marketing programs to earn money. You can also set up your own blog to maintain. If you made your blog interesting enough, you can also make money with it eventually through promoting other people's product.

8. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Lots of opinions! My favorite idea is starting an online business based on a topic you have a passion for. Then you are working at something you love. If you follow the proper steps, get enough traffic, you could end up with an income stream that lasts you for years, even after the hard work is done.

9. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is good to learn SEO but it may takes you long time, you cant just learn the theory and then say you are good in SEO, you need to implement it and see how good the result, the process of learning takes at least few months (if you are good) up to few years.

10. resources

resources
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Affiliate marketing is a great way of doing that.

11. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

This is not true. Make money unnecessary must be online. If someone is good in making cookies or cake, it is good to focus their advantage.

12. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Right. Plus, SEO is only a part of the huge Internet Market. PPC, email marketing, social media, etc. There are many ways to eanr money online and not just SEO..

13. Michael Leng

Michael Leng
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do affiliate with trustworthy shopping online and download websites by using free blog to promote them.

#13 Michael Leng, May 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2012
  14. kimipatel

kimipatel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

According Current market SEO is good Business.. To do home Business also... Lots of Social media, Email marketing.. You can make any item and adds on social media website. it will help you to increase your business....

15. firstchoicecar

firstchoicecar
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you must focus on your skills and talents. In that way you can make money.

16. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEO is good way to make money only if you are really good as you can see many called "SEO espert" are selling their service at Fiverr for only $5

17. tahitianfly

tahitianfly
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Maybe you can sell some small things online, such as ebay, that would be more easy for you.
    But which to sell is the most important, you can consider some cheap and lovely accessaries, like followbest.com.
    Those goods are easy to be packed and shipped, and they seldom have functional problem, you need not relpy thousands of customer's question.

18. diaze082

diaze082
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can earn more money online. There are many option for you from where you can earn. Some sites on internet work online and get money. I think its good apportunity for you.

19. Sonia Whitehorn

Sonia Whitehorn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Firstly you have to decide what niche market you want to hit, once you have discovered that then you could start blogging about the product. Then advertise the product on all the popular social medias. It may not happen straightaway, but being persistent and focused you will make an extra income.

20. msInez2012

msInez2012
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well you can try going to a few of them that im currently doing that doesnt take a whole lot of time learning and its basically simple money making if your interested just let me know