i want to get my 1st checque from adsense

Discussion in 'Self Improvement and Being Successful' started by papa, Jun 22, 2009.

1. papa

papa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i want to get my 1st payment from adsense this year
    i know it will take time for me to earn because i am very new here
    still hoping for best
    targeting my 1st checque in this year

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What sort of site are you publishing Adsense ads on?

What steps have you taken to promote your site so that you can achieve your goal?

3. papa

papa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

my blog is based mainly on tech
    this is my blog:-http://www.tech-sense.co.nr/
    i am promoting it by submitting it to directories,taking part in forums
    commenting on another blogs.doing many things to promote it but still
    the result is not satisfying..almost 3 months gone but till now i have earned only few
    cents.but i know patience is the best policy in blogging.so i am ready,target is to get my checque in the end of this year

any suggestion for me????

4. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Include a link to your blog, in your sig here on BAF and in other forums. Forum members are generally keen to support their fellow members' sites.

Make comments on other blogs with a link to your own blog.

Plug your blog in our Member Ads section.

Please feel free to ask any specific questions you have, in our Online Business forum.

You might want to consider your blog's SEO. A site's title tag is very important for SEO purposes. Your title tag is "tech sense" and that is probably doing very little, if anything to help your SEO.

Google's keyword tool is very useful if you want some help with selecting your keywords.

Read through some of the blogging links in our Useful Online Business Resources.

Good luck with it, please post back to let us know how it is working out for you or if there is anything else we can help with.

5. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

papa first of all best of luck

few advice from me.....

don't use URL redirection domain name like you are using http://www.tech-sense.co.nr/ instead use original name http://itstechsense.blogspot.com/ . when promoting your blog . as free URL redirection don't help you

spend some money and get domain name .....
    avoid using free domain name (sub domain name) such as .....co.cc ,cc.cc,co.nr,c-o.in etc .

try writing your own content don't do copy past work

this article may help you out
    http://realitybites.in/getting-success-using-bloggercom-blogspot-and-adsense/

you are not getting visit from search engine.......which is very important....like getting 10 visit form search engine is better than 100 visit from other source's

and it seem you are working hard on your blog ....but need work lot more on seo part

if you are getting domain name then shift your blog from blogger to self hosted wordpress

6. florentina143

florentina143
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I hope you will get your 1st check from google.
    Just keep up your effort on promoting you site.
    Work hard on it because work hard always come with a good result.
    Good luck and all the best for you papa.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for posting those valuable tips, realitybites.in.

Why do you say that, please explain?

8. ZakShow

ZakShow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I'll tell you what you have to do! It's always hard to get the first adsense cheque, I remember back in 2006, it tooks me about 8 months to achieve the first 100$ to get the first adsense payment. Don't rely only on one blog, try to create new blogs and website and work hard on promoting your websites. Another thing to focus on, is SEO: Searn engines traffic is the key to succeed with adsense, even if you don't see the results in the short term, you'll be happy in the long term..

Hope that can help a bit.

9. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The visitors you get from search engine are the one who are searching for that particular topic

search engine visitors usually promote your site..... like if they like your post then they would copy your post and give link back your website...which turns out to be one way back links (not all visitors copy and past ....but few people do it) or else if some one asking for that particular topic they would recommend your site

and they are many more benefit from search engine visitors

other source visitors

usually go and post website link in forums like dp , hb , baf etc or have the signature

the visitors you get from this source are the visitors who just visited your website or blog as you have posted link there and you get visitors for that particular day or next day and once in a blue month ......if you want to keep getting visitor from this source you have keep posting your website URL every day .....at last it turn be a big mess

and visitor you get from this source don't click on adds ....only if you ask then would click ....and visitors from search engine have high tendency to click adds at least you can have CRT of 20% but from other source it may me like 0.1 or 0.9% CRT

if you are getting 10,000 visitors p/m from search engine you would get around 100 to 300$ for that particular month
    if you are getting 10,000 visitors p/m from other source you would get around 10$

10. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Thanks for the detailed explanation realitybites.in, you make a lot of excellent and interesting points there. I particularly agree with your observation that visitors reaching your site through a search engine are actively looking for further information on your product or service.

Can you please explain this a little more? I'd like to better understand, why visitors from search engines are more likely to click on ads. I would have thought that people who click your link in a forum sig have an association with you and would be more willing to support your site in some way?

I understand that your figures are given as a guideline or estimate, but obviously the amount of income you get from 10,000 visitors p/m would be very much dependent on the niche and quality of your site. For example, you could actually earn a lot more from 10,000 visitors p/m to a high quality site, with excellent ad placement, in a competitive niche with high paying keywords.

11. papa

papa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Admin Edit - Post moved to here.

#11 papa, Jun 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 25, 2009
  12. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i will give an example
    think some one who is search in search engine for cheap domain name as he want buy domain name
    he/she visit the website which shown in search engine ....then he star reading article ....there he seas a like or banner saying domain name (.com) for 5$ or free domain name
    then he tends to click that link or banner as it attract him to click at it

on other part as you have past your URL in forum say cheap domain name or some thing like that .... then people may or will visit your website and read a article and may comment or not and go ...as they have less tendency to click that add as he/she are not interested in buying domain name ...

what i am trying say is that
    the visitor which are getting from search engine ...is the visitor who is very serous about that topic and he try click on link which are related to his topic as he wants to gain knowledge wear as visitor from other source visit your website as you have placed the link and he has nothing to do that article and also have very less tendency to click on add

by the above article i think you understood why search engine visitors click adds more than other source visitor .....the main thing is your ad placement should be excellent then your CRT will be much higher as well as your earnings

this one i used it as example....to explane ...your are 100% correct we can earn much more or even less it all depends on your ad placement and keyword

13. Sahil

Sahil
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, papa.

Very good site and adsense very goodly placed, i read your articles on adsense they are also very good.

Surly you will get a good payment at the end of year.

Good Luck.

14. papa

papa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

now blog traffic suddenly down to 30-40 from 200-250
    what should i do now???

15. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You should look at your website statistics to see where those 200-250 visitors were coming from, were they from search engines or referrals from another site? Then check to see if you can figure out why they are not coming any more, perhaps a referring site no longer links to you or you no longer rank as high in Google for a particular keyword.

The most recent post on your blog appears to show people how to create a Notepad file that they can send to others and format their hard drives, apologies if I'm misunderstanding it. Posts like that will make people not want to link to you and it could even result in search engines dropping you.

Have you looked through the blogging links in our Online Business forum? Are they helpful to you?

16. simplyjo

simplyjo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

all the best dear. it's easy to earn from adsense and soon your target will be to earn several checks every month. Just ensure you have blogs/sites which get tons of organic traffic and you can be assured of tons of $$$$$ .

17. realitybites.in

realitybites.in
    uix_expand uix_collapse

as you are getting .....most of the visitors from social bookmarks , social networking site or forums like dp and BAF ...

this kind of visitor are temporary

and if you want this kind of visitor keep coming..... you have keep posting ...there

this why your blog traffic suddenly down to 30-40 from 200 to 250 ... OK

another main thing you need to know is that

thinking that your website is number one position

if today ......for this keyword ""Format A HDD With Notepad "" around 100 people searching ....you are going get 100 visitor .....tomorrow only 10 people search you will get only 10 (you cant except more ) ...think day after not even one then no visitors you get...

if your website is not in number one position then your result will depend ....you my get 80 ,60 ,70 or even zero ....

this for search engine source .....visitor only

your visitor depends directly depend on number search done on particular topic

that why people say do keyword research
    doing keyword research you can get know which keyword can get visitor to your website ..and which keyword can get you high click rate

so you should understand how important search engine visitors are ...

so try getting visitors from search engine ..ok

and another main thing which i want to say is try getting domain name.....it just cost you few dollars from 1 to 10$

and use Google webmaster tool

www.google.com/webmasters/

and Google analytic
    www.google.com/analytics/

by using this tools you get know ....from which source you are getting visitors ....and for which topic and from which place in mean country city etc

and what is your position of website for keyword

and many more things

18. sigma

sigma
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just have a look on your blog, i tough your blog is spam blog once i enter, but i know i'm wrong after roll down. The right sitebar ads unit is fine but you really need to remove the skycrapper ads at your left, the visitor only see the adsense ads without seeing any content when they enter your blog without roll down. Put on rectangular ads unit inside the post or in between the post.

19. daniboy10

daniboy10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I really hope you get your 1st payment from AdSense, the best thing is that google will never be a Scam so payments will all be sent to the users xD
    i'm starting my blog now but I hope AdSense gives me a good profit too in my blog...

20. saumitra

saumitra
    uix_expand uix_collapse

My well wishes for you.I too want to earn from adsense.I have made a blog,but my blog had rejected and i will resubmit it after some times.