I want to get more leads from our website

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by angelalee, Dec 9, 2015.

1. angelalee

angelalee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,

We are having the website http://www.sutiap.com in the website targeted the four keywords.
    1)accounts payable software
    2)ap automation software
    3)accounts payable automation
    4)ap software

In the 2nd keyword the google page is 6th and ap software is 4th page.I have to get the first page.
    In the earlier done the social bookmarking sites .We have created the blogs for keywords.But we are not getting any leads.But we have started the website in august 2015.

Please give me any suggestions from our website.

Thanks&Regards

Your sincerely,
    Angelalee

2. dynamicbearing

dynamicbearing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Only social bookmarking sites is not enough there are many strategy. Create infographic, Guest posting, business listing, regular blogs and article posting and social media promotion gives you good output and only create do-follow link.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

Dynamicbearing is right, social bookmarking is not enough. You have to participate in social media and networking sites, by writing articles and commenting on others. Writing new blog posts and sharing links to them on social media helps as well. Avoid posting on infographic sharing sites, because the main purpose of these sites is to obtain links, and they will eventually suffer the same fate as article submission sites, and will be penalized by Google. You can, however, use infographics to enhance your articles and blog posts.
    One thing I would suggest on the website itself is to switch the two graphics on the homepage. Seeing the phrase "Automated invoice payment software saves 75% of processing costs" as soon as the page loads will give prospects more of an incentive to request a quote. Who doesn't want to save a ton of money?

4. MahaKarthi

MahaKarthi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Get the help of digital marketing agencies and leverage your business higher with more leads through SEO, SMM and other tools that will give more online visibility to your business across the web.

5. zarood

zarood
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you should do seo and smo on your website for get a more lead in your business. you can also content marketing , paid marketing. it is a very useful for generate large lead and up page rank.

6. Tedel

Tedel
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your on site SEO is not good. You may need to redesign your site fully, or at least optimize what you currently have.

7. geeksonrepair

geeksonrepair
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create your account on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter to promote your business. On these social sites focus on target people and share quality and attractive content with them to get website promotion.

8. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Make the use of social media marketing to your web promotion and advertising. And yes social bookmarking is not enough to get leads. Share your blogs and articles on the social sites.

9. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Why?

What possible use do you think this will have? People who might want the software will not be on Facebook or any other SM site looking for solutions.

10. kevin-p

kevin-p
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Your product is look likes for B2B market. First identify your audience and target them using Linkedin and other social communities

I can see some basic seo setup missing on your site. Pay attention to internal linking and keyword selection

#10 kevin-p, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  11. newbee

newbee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

What I mean to say is by creating new blog posts/articles and sharing links for them on the social channels can help...

12. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Except it won't help. Sharing your blog posts on social channels won't achieve anything. Consider how you use Facebook, how many shared posts do you read. How many links do you follow? I'd put money on you only clicking on a tiny percentage of links.

So sharing anything on social channels is a complete waste of time.

13. geeksremote24-7

geeksremote24-7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Social media marketing is the best way for get more leads for your business.Facebook Fanpage ,YouTube channel is the best way.

14. fisicx

fisicx
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

No it's not. I do wish people would stop wheeling out this tired old suggestion. SMM can work in some cases but these are the exception rather than the rule. In most cases the best leads come from advertising. Invest in good marketing and it will reward you. Posting on a Facebook fanpage won't.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jennifer Martin

Jennifer Martin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

In order to generate the lead from the website, only social bookmarking is not going to help. You need to follow different techniques as well like Email Marketing, Press Release, etc.

Basically when you say you want to generate leads from the website, you need to rank in the first page of Google. So you will need to do strong On-Page and Off-Page of the website. Build quality backlinks from niche website.

Share quality of informative articles, which solves your visitors problem and serve yourself as one of the best problem solver.

16. narjis10

narjis10
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to improve your onpage seo and do better Offpage seo for your website.
    you can try google ad, facebook ad etc and also try social marketing, blog comment, classified submission , forum posting etc..

17. Sushant_09

Sushant_09
    uix_expand uix_collapse

'Marketing' is what it needs. Aim for the Internet platform, identify your target audience and then start posting blogs on your website making it more lively. Publish white papers on the topics relevant to your niche. Make the quality content to get to your website and then take it on to Social Media platform and hence, pitching to your target audience through content. Also use Guest Posting as a tool for positive marketing and while getting a backlink as well. In addition to all this you can target for more keywords (long tail keywords, etc.) as well. There are various tools online as well as offline to weigh a keyword. Hoping this would help !!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Marvin Williams

Marvin Williams
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello there,
    I was taking a look at your website and I did a little analysis. I mainly focused on the keywords you said you would like to rank higher for. Your best bet is go after the following 2 keywords for faster ranking results:
    ap automation software (this one has 140 searches a month but it will lead to extremely targeted traffic that is more willing to buy)
    ap software (this one has 480 searches a month and can lead to a nice traffic increase for your website and boost in revenue)

I realized this after doing some researching and comparing and contrasting of what 's really competitive in your field and what you can more easily rank for.
    You should try adding the two previously mentioned keywords in the following places on your website. Make sure both of these keywords are in your title, meta description, and heading tag if not already. Add "ap automation"and "ap software" to all of the previously mentioned spots.These places can be found in your website's html code. If you are unsure have your webmaster do it on your behalf if they are familiar with coding.

You should also consider placing alt tags on all of your images using the 2 keywords I mentioned above. This will allow your website to be more seo congruent and allow for your images to pull up in Google's image search engine which means more traffic and easy leads for you to convert for business.

Once you have this traffic on your web page offer them something free like a short report that can help them in some way relating back to your business topic. Once they signup for your list you can market to them again and again!

I have more suggestions if you would like them. I hope this helps you rank better and grab more business. Best, Marvin :-]

19. GarageDoor

GarageDoor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

first of all you need strong on page optimization then you must go with off page seo optimization including content marketing, guest blogging, press release marketing, video marketing, blog marketing, infographics marketing and social media marketing as well on facebook, google plus, twitter, etc then you can get definitely qualified leads.