I want to Earn online with websites

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by johnwoods, Nov 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. johnwoods

johnwoods
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hai i entered into the field of blogging with a view to earn online and started the following websites.Though i am a novice in this field, i started learning blogging on internet and launched a few sites, please give your valuable suggestions.

Also please suggest me, how to monetise website other than google adsense.

:)

2. prestonp

prestonp
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Don't work on few sites, work on one site and stick with it. Blog about your passion, field of interest or expertise or anything you have good knowledge of. Don't write shallow and generic content every week, instead publish a content that is original, well-researched, insightful and engaging even if it is once a month. Just publishing content is not enough, you also need to work on your social profiles and building relationship with other bloggers in your field. You will use your social media to distribute your content online and building relationship with other bloggers will allow you to publish content on their blog, thus giving your blog more awareness. Once you have a good number of posts and visitors to your site, sell space on either right, left or footer of your site for banner and other ads. Other bloggers and website owners will come to you to put up their banners on your website.

This process takes time, efforts and maybe some investment as well, but then, it is same with every business and job. Most people want to earn online without venturing anything, which is kind of stupid. Remember; Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

3. georgestanley032

georgestanley032
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think it's best to focus on making one website at a time. Right now, you should improve on your blogging skills such as improving your skills in writing . People will continue to visit a website if it contains useful information or anything that they find interesting. What's your target audience? Focus on what your target audience want to see on your website.

4. ellisthomas86

ellisthomas86
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Keep updating the website on a regular basis. Apply some online marketing strategies to the website to gain ranking and promotions in a streamlined fashion to gain success and earn more and more.

5. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Focus on one website...so if you have a blog...keep making posts for it. Go back from time to time and edit them again so that you can have better content. Not only will it help your writing style but also allow your viewers to keep coming back for more. Eventually..I am not sure how many blogposts you need...some sites say 10 or so..others say 25...but once you have built up a good viewer base you can request for Google Adsense and use that on your blog. This will start bringing you revenue. Keep focusing on your blog..update it on a daily basis...like twice or thrice a week to keep the viewers interested. Talk about a topic that you have interest in that way it will be easier for you to connect to your viewers.

6. fleagle

fleagle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I totally agree what john woods said "stick with one website" to many people just flip around trying different things and never setting your teeth into something That means something too you. find a niche you are passionate about and stick with it there are no guarantees but I think this RIGHT road to success.

7. cromosys

cromosys
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many ways to earning the money on online with website Blog...you could continuously updates on one blog with stick it..then you can earning the money on online with website....

8. shellhatch

shellhatch
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi

If you really want to earn money from blogging then you must have creative ideas and knowledge apply on blogger with daily activity. You should have eye catchy theme on your blog. I design my own theme with theme generator TemplateToaster. Hope it helps you.

9. amandagentle

amandagentle
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Earning money online is not easy with Blog. If you are good analyst and has writing skill then you do best as I know.

10. SAP Online

SAP Online
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To earn money through your blog demands a lot of patience. There is simple rule make a community related to your niche. Also do SEO of your related keywords. You have to work with frequency and consistency. Apply for Google Adsense account when your site has reasonable traffic. Always write 100% unique contents for your website.

11. sunoy14

sunoy14
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like everyone said, focus on one blog first. You build quality which means more visitors. Focusing on too many blogs at first will dilute the quality. Many websites with zero or few visitors is useless.
    That said, create quality content and network network network and network. Create social profiles, comment on other blogs and participate in forums and get signature links. Focus on target audience and build relationships. Partner with others as much as possible and help each other. Cross promote links (beware of google rules though. you don't want to get penalized). Create a squeeze page to convert visitors to email lists use it to contact.
    Once you have visitors coming, you can sell your own products or put affiliate ads or cpm/cpc ads.
    And then tweak, study, tweak again, keep studying........
    Hope that helped a little :)

12. melisalissa05

melisalissa05
    uix_expand uix_collapse

5 easy ways tomake money quickely

1st. No-risk matched betting
    2nd. Online surveys
    3rd. Paid for searching the web
    4th. Social Investment Networks
    5Th. Mobile Phone recycling

13. Asher ross

Asher ross
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Liaison 1.0

Hi,

To earn online you can start advertising on your blog about small size web hosting packages by registering for any completely managed reseller-hosting package which includes end user support and 24x7 monitoring of services.

14. IrekJanek

IrekJanek
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Can you give us an address of your blog site(s). If you cant put a link here, please just type it in a plain text.

15. kitchie

kitchie
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can also sell products to your website by means of promoting items.

16. atlantisrocks

atlantisrocks
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a novice, you should focus on one site that can hold your interest. Add posts regularly over time.

Get a following with interesting posts. Add a mailing list and grow your list.

If your site becomes popular you can sell affiliate products or even ad space on your site.

This takes time. So, don't think there is a magic formula for making money fast.

17. Christina Maria

Christina Maria
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for all the lists on "want to Earn online with websites" It is really helpful. There are such a lot of ways to make money online. YOu just need to get started yesterday. Thousands of people are trying to make money online everyday.

18. nasir017

nasir017
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Bro, First you need to make popular your website. After that you can try Google AdSense program. It is difficult to achieve an account on AdSense now. If your website get much traffic then you can get adds code form Google AdSense Alternative. There are some Adsense Alternatives providing same services like google adsense. Contract me in order that i can provide some best google ad sense Alternatives. Or you can start Affiliate Marketing to get some Commission selling products.

#18 nasir017, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  19. Jybrael

Jybrael
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Like everyone has already mentioned...blog about something that you are very interested in...food...games...anything will do and stick with one blog site...don't start up a lot...that way you can keep your focus on one main thing instead of overwhelming yourself with a lot of things.

20. Ward Weaver

Ward Weaver
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We need to be good in writing because if our content is strong then it will automatically generate good income and for one to be able to earn from his web he needs to be unique and popular but it’s not possible if our content is copy/paste or if it’s not with effort as ultimately a person that does work with right intention will always get rewards more than anyone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.