I want to create my own online shop

Discussion in 'Making Money Online' started by irisyang, Aug 14, 2014.

1. irisyang

irisyang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

am planning to create an online shop,but am new here,am not sure which platform is better one....amazon? ebay? or wwcws???

Do you have your own onlineshop in any platform? pls give me more advices....

2. AJKpeter

AJKpeter
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think that first of all you need to decide which niche will you occupy and then learn your potential competitors and only then decide what to do and which platform to use

3. Arizona

Arizona
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Selling what? Who are your target audience? How much do you need to make each month? How much are you willing to spend each month in pursuit of your business dream?
    What is your current online status? Is this going to be a full time business or a part time just to make a few £$? Where will you source your merchandise from?

4. bretttina

bretttina
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would also recommend setting up your own e-commerce store , this is very easy to do , simply find a great domain name then build a business around that

5. irisyang

irisyang
    uix_expand uix_collapse

We position our target market is wholeseller...my friend commend wwcws.com would be a good platform for me

6. Heady1936

Heady1936
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would suggest that if you are serious about getting an online store, you need to think beyond Amazon and eBay. Sure those are great places that you can use to draw in traffic and get some more exposure, but at the same time, all your competitors might be posting as well. Get your own website, that is the way to go.

7. graceatkin

graceatkin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For an online store you'll need any product for which you are going to create online store. Secondly you’ll need a website where visitors will land and the finally a great business plan. It'll help you to take your business forwarded. Don’t for get to register your business.

8. georgestanley032

georgestanley032
    uix_expand uix_collapse

The web sites that you mentioned are all great. Have you already decided what kind of products will you be selling? Also, don't forget that advertising is important in online selling. Reach out to as many prospective customers as you can.

9. PromoCodeBuzz

PromoCodeBuzz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

i think you should create a website from wordpress, they have many option to make your website online, same like amazon or ebay.

10. peterscot423

peterscot423
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have create a well designed and easy to use website. You have to target the users according to their products. Your website is really well designed for online marketing to attract more visitors to your website.

11. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Planning never go to waste ! You have planed to Open a own online shop so that's a really nice appreciable thought But let let me tell you ! There is much competition on online shopping platform ! So first Be sure about it than plan & go for Online Shop !

12. Joseph cruise

Joseph cruise
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well First you need to tell us about your business. Before starting a business. A long term planning required. From these platforms Amazon is my favorite followed by ebay.. i have not used wwcws yet.

13. promocodegirl

promocodegirl
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes wordpress is easy to use, you'll got your new website in just 2 or 3 minutes! or just install few plugins thats it!

14. ConanLake

ConanLake
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You don't need to start your own site to start. The best thing if it is hand made items is to sell on www.Etsy.com. This site is like Ebay for homemade items.

15. boysingh

boysingh
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You must have a solid plan for your online shop, hmm, if you're not that experienced, try to ask those who tried to have a business already.

16. Click

Click
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can build your website in Wordpress, but while designing the website keep SEO as the 1st priority for the website architecture. There are various plugins are available for Wordpress, you can use those to create a clean architecture of your website.

17. AlphaSirius

AlphaSirius
    uix_expand uix_collapse