i want a sample of expensive business plan. i want to see hw the cover and paper look

Discussion in 'Starting a Business' started by singam, May 7, 2011.

1. singam

singam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

hey there guys, anyone can show me a sample of expensive business plan document? i want to see how they put the cover and how the papers look like. can anyone show me any example? thankx in advance

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You can see some examples of business plan templates linked from the Business Plan Templates section of our Useful Business Resources / Links thread. Does that give you the info you need?

3. iverson

iverson
    uix_expand uix_collapse

why need expensive business. that mean you must have many money.

4. singam

singam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

yes i know. i want to see how the expensive business plan document cover, pages and in inside look like. doesn't have to be the most expensive business plan document. fergal can u help me show any example of expensive business plan please, thankx in advance

#4 singam, May 9, 2011
    Last edited: May 9, 2011
  5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

singam are you looking for plans for any particular industry? There are a huge amount of sample business plans available on the web, if you are a bit more specific regarding what you need, we can be more helpful to you.

6. singam

singam
    uix_expand uix_collapse

thank for fast reply fergal. i am particularly looking for business plan of any brand. someone who made themself a brand, like virgin company etc. actually what i am looking for is the business plan itself expensive document, the cover is color print and graphic design, there are alot of pictures inside. can anyone show me that type of business plan? sorry english is not my native language thats why its hard for me to explain what i am asking. but if u don't understand still, let me know i will explain again.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member