I wanna make a news website

Discussion in 'Website Development & Design' started by touqeer, Mar 28, 2014.

1. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello to all the members
    I want to make a news website in that website, the popular news of the popular official website are shown in a post and also the resources is also shows in a website.
    So that Could I contact that website to used his news on my news website or I use the news directly on my website.
    What should I do?

2. marklee

marklee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Consult any web deign company for web design services.

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

That may help get a website designed, but does not answer the OP's question. Touqueer wants to know how to obtain news articles for the website. From what I understand, this website gathers popular stories from various popular websites in one place. The question is, is permission needed from the original websites in order to publish them on touqueers's website. I believe the answer is yes, but don't know all the legal steps. Perhaps someone who does can now answer the question.

4. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As per i know, yes it is legal and you can copy the news but must put original source link at the bottom of the news article to give credit to the official site. And to be honest you can build an authority site this way, because you're going to play a news syndicator role. So the best way is to make it unique and to become an authority, get a latest news content and then rewrite it in your own words.

5. kenzo

kenzo
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You have to provide source for each news and you shouldn't have any legal problems. It's common to make news using materials from other sites.

6. touqeer

touqeer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the reply I love your suggestions and advice. Thanks to all my friends.

7. aronmatt3

aronmatt3
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think you can use there feeds for the news as I have seen that many big news portals have created feeds for their news and this will save you from legal issues also as it is already permitted.

8. janecristy

janecristy
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can publish your unique content regarding the news. If you publish copied news from other news sites then this will be violating their copy right.

9. mzpz

mzpz
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you want to create a news website, I suggest you strating to learn joomla. Jooomla is best for website with a news within it. good luck.