I think I need a small business CRM

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Ted37, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Ted37

Ted37
    uix_expand uix_collapse

So I'm thinking about getting a small business CRM. Any suggestions on which ones I should start looking into?

2. BlueCoyMarketing

BlueCoyMarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hey Ted37,

I might be able to give you a few ideas but I have a few questiosn first: How much are you looking to spend? Also, what type of business do you have?

3. ramiszaro

ramiszaro
    uix_expand uix_collapse

See even me am looking for that if any one know to implement it please tell us we are awaiting to know that thanks.

4. jeniffer

jeniffer
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think Sugar CRM is the best in the industry. More features at affordable price.

• Like Like x 1
  5. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Yeah ..I was also looking for some offline business CRM software for small business....but have search and found that most of the software a are cloud based...I don't want any cloud based CRM software....

Any suggestions for this software who can help me tackle pre sales activities and post sales activities...

6. BlueCoyMarketing

BlueCoyMarketing
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I believe this one can be used offline and seems affordable (I've never used it, just found it with a Google search): http://www.c2crm.com/pricing.html

Oracle Siebel (not Siebel On Demand) is a well known, can be used offline though I'm not sure on the pricing. Just curious, why don't you want cloud based? It has many advantages.

• Like Like x 1
  7. scifi

scifi
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks ...but the link you send ...of CRM...does not have pre-sales follow up .....moreover ...in my country still Internet is not widely availed all over the region and its up time also remains in doubt......difficult to rely on cloud computing as such..

Otherwise during network busting or maintenance ...difficult to carry on official work...

8. pete.mcal

pete.mcal
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I use Asana for project management and it's absolutely fantastic. They have a CRM upgrade option; I would expect nothing short of brilliance if their project management stuff is anything to go by.