I Phone Vs Samsung

Discussion in 'Smartphones & Other Devices' started by spyindiatom, Sep 21, 2013.

1. spyindiatom

spyindiatom
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Which smart phone is best I phone or Samsung..? according to me i prefers i phone. what is your suggestion.?

• Like Like x 1
  2. magician661

magician661
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I haven't used I phone yet but yesterday, I saw the new ios 7 that is smiliar to android. I think now iPhone is becoming fan of android :). For me Samsung is the winner at the moment.

3. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

iPhone besides the news Samsung copied iPhone technology. iPhone is much cooler, faster and reliable.

4. Jerry80

Jerry80
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will go with Samsung. They are really much used as Iphones.

5. Business Attorney

Business Attorney
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

I am happy with my Samsung Note 2 but I think for the moment, Apple probably took a small step ahead of the Galaxy S4 (the regular Samsung smart phone sold in the US) with its new iPhone released yesterday.

For a "cool" factor, the iPhone definitely wins and I have heard that it is faster, but I think for most people the incremental differences are so small that there is really little difference.

I don't plan to switch from Android, personally.

6. AnushaJain

AnushaJain
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I will prefer Samsung right now because Iphone has all the applications to run by an internet which makes it again too costly after sale .

7. marriott

marriott
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Samsung Phones they give consumers what they want in Smartphones as far as Apple goes they work backwards.

8. garry

garry
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For me I only need Samsung and doesn't really need to spend a lot of money on a very expensive phone. Even there are some features I can't do using Samsung. I believe that features on iPhone that I can't use using Samsung are unnecessary.

9. Honey497

Honey497
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer Samsung because of its tons of useful applications.

10. businessampm.com

businessampm.com
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I Phone is the best. Because lots of upgrade application gather in hear. You can trustfully accept it.

11. Jeff_B

Jeff_B
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I love my Samsung Galaxy S4. I've never been a fan of the Iphone interface.

12. kimmy burgess

kimmy burgess
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I phone and Samsung are two big companies that have taken a great capture over the mobile and smart phone market , see both are great one is android one is ios so both have a different stand but it depends on the preference of the consumer , the choice do effect what you buy.But overall I phone is better than Samsung consider its touch its easy to execute applications and it beautiful design makes it great .If you wish for Samsung then you are desirable for a big screen.

13. J Greig

J Greig
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Comparing the iPhone 5 with the Samsung Galaxy S4, I much prefer the S4. Comparing the phones operating systems shows that iPhone is falling behind in a few features. iPhone 5 ships with iOS7 while the Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with Android 'Jelly-Bean' 4.2.2 and has exceptional features such as Smart Scroll, which allows users to scroll through content by tilting the phone. It has also has Smart Pause (one of my favorite features) which pauses videos when you look away from the screen. Samsung Galaxy definitely boasts more software features. The Samsung also has a couple of camera features the iPhone does not.

I will admit though, the iPhone does have a faster and more responsive phone and it's display is a little more sharper and significantly brighter.

14. GeekGhost

GeekGhost
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I used to have an iPhone and then switched to the Galaxy S3. Been a fan ever since. Much faster browsing and a larger screen. Camera is far better too.

• Like Like x 1
  15. rajkanwar321

rajkanwar321
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I currently own Samsung galaxy note I. I love Samsung the reason being the Android OS and its ability to customize. My wife own a Iphone 4 and I also use to own Ipad 2. They are flawless in-terms of design and smoothness. The only thing I hate is their inability to customize like Android has. For me since I Like customization and development I will go with Samsung. :)

16. Halwits

Halwits
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I prefer Samsung phones as their Android interface is good and easy to manage and also have lots of useful applications for a phone.s

17. ShaneMark

ShaneMark
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Obviously i go through the Iphone. It is much better and it is come with ios 7. I like letest technology so......

18. TimeRider

TimeRider
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Ios 7 is much more improved. It has most of the features like inbuilt torch application.

19. spyindiaanu

spyindiaanu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I think i phone is better for use but it is too costly to buy and have high definition technology..I prefer i phone.

20. ajaniabu

ajaniabu
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I would prefer to go with Samsung. Samsung is so good in hardware configurations. It has excellent battery back up and its design is awesome.. It looks sedate ,slim and sleek.It comes with latest and more advanced features.. Samsung eat up all