I need to Know about a company.

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by Leon A, Apr 18, 2011.

1. Leon A

Leon A
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello my name is Leon. I am looking for a work at home business. Does any body know about Pacific Publications. the address is 3213 W Wheeler st #19 Seattle WA 98199. If this business is not good please tell me. If anybody knows where I can find real work at home business, please help me. Thank you and have a great night.

2. Infotimes

Infotimes
    uix_expand uix_collapse

For US companies always check www.bbb.org
    Pacific Publications is not BBB Accredited but has 44 complaints in last 3 year.

3. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Hi Leon, welcome to our business forum.

Are you looking for any particular type of business? If you can please tell us a little about your background, skills, experience and interests we will be able to offer you more helpful suggestions and feedback.

4. Leon A

Leon A
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello, sorry I have not wrote you sooner. I been thinking about the questions you'll asked me. I do not have alot of business experience. I have great customer service skills. I have not been successful in business yet. I just keep trying because I know I will be successful one day. I been trying for 3 years now; so I learn some lessons to help me along the way. I try things like working with Light Year Wireless, Kirby, Prime America. I do sit at home and do alot of research, And I love helping people. Just recenty I'm into the affiliate marketing Industry. Im just trying to find some thing to do so I can help support my family and Business.

5. ericstuart1006

ericstuart1006
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Pacific Publications leads the industry in assisting home based business workers. Our product the "Home Worker's Guide" is loaded with information on our many opportunities, Such as product assembly, home customer service, computers and our "Best in the Business" Free Mailer's Program. Whichever option you choose, the "Home Worker's Guide" will answer all of your questions and get you on the right track to making great money! With so many fly by night companies making unrealistic promises, choosing which one to trust can be difficult. Pacific Publications has a 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! Let's get started today by clicking the link to the right!

6. Yanni

Yanni
    uix_expand uix_collapse

To find more information about their website use this tool: www.whois.com

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Leon are there any particular topics or niches that interest you? Would you consider making a business out of a blog? A blog can be a great way to start because it helps to build your profile in your target industry, improves your knowledge of the industry and also gives you the opportunity to earn money from selling ad space and from affiliate sales.

8. Leon A

Leon A
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I have thought about education programs and bloging. This is my first time in the affiliate marketing industry. So I'm not sure where or how to start.

9. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

Leon, start with what interests you most and what you are most passionate about. You could start writing blog posts about that topic and promoting affiliate offers to your blog's readers. The links in the Making Money Online section of our Useful Online Business Resources thread should be of particular interest to you.

Please do post back with your thoughts and to update us on your progress.

10. f5mtadas

f5mtadas
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are many things you need to pay attention choosing the work at home business:

how long the company online (80% of new opened close next year, 90% of those whose survived close in next 5 year) - it is sad stats, but it is true
    company's payplan structure
    company products or services
    why it can be useful for people