I Need Some Idea and Sponsors for My Contest.

Discussion in 'Business Ideas' started by simple, Dec 15, 2009.

1. simple

simple
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi everyone. I'm planning to do some contest for my blog NazRoot.com on December 18th(it's my birthday) until end of this year. Just planning. I really need some input from kind people in this forum and I'm still looking for more sponsors so I could definitely add up the prize pool and make it more fun. More prize more fun, right? So, any idea on what interesting contest should I run to exposed my blog? Is there anyone in here who are willing to sponsor my contest? Please response A.S.A.P. Thanks. :D

2. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

You could offer some advertising slots as prizes. For example, you could offer some graphic ad space in your "Tada" section, a blog roll link or even a featured post about the winner or their site.

Business Advice Forum could sponsor a free featured link on http://www.seyq.com/ directory, normally sold for $15, if that would help.

[Moving thread to Online Business forum!]

3. simple

simple
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nice Idea Fergal but I'm quite busy in helping up my sister to prepare her wedding ceremony. Maybe I will run a blog contest next time. Thanks for your help anyway. Appreciate it. :)

4. wussa

wussa
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Well I can offer you an advertising slot if you want as part of the prize. PMing you.