I need some advice on how to promote my corporate website!!

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by moballeghan, Aug 12, 2012.

1. moballeghan

moballeghan
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi guys!

I am new here and looking forward to learn and share business ideas and advices as well as communication with mktg people!

I am working in an advertising agency and seeking for advice to promote my corporate website online w/o spending money. your thoughts and ideas are highly appreciated! :)

Moballeghangroup

I forgot to talk about the company im working in! it's a full service advertising agency which serve domestic and international clients to meet their marketing and advertising needs. Moballeghan is based in Tehran, Iran and so far has had good performance in the country.

here is the link to corporate website http://www.moballeghangroup.com/Moballeghan/english/default.html

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

There is very little of value you can do to promote a website without spending money. Even if you did the promotion in-house, you're going to spend money on something, and the results you get will depend on how much you can spend and what you spend it on. If you can give us an idea of what kind of marketing budget you could realistically come up with, we can better advise you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. DeniseTaylor

DeniseTaylor
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are willing to put in the efforts, you can do promotion online without spending (a lot) of money. First of all, there's content. This is something many people discount, because they are attracted to fast, easy results (which don't really work that well). If you can determine what people are searching for related to your niche, then write original, high-quality content that fulfills that information, do it well and in enough abundance, you can garner free search engine traffic.

Then there is social media. Again, not easy or quick, because you have to build up an audience. When you do, you can work on converting that audience to sales.

It takes time to make the "free" or low cost methods work. But it is possible. Done right the work can benefit you for years to come.

• Like Like x 1
  4. vishal23

vishal23
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can promote your website through search engine optimization and search engine marketing effectively. You can also hire website promotion company to work on your website.

5. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Just like what Joeroxx said, you will need to spend some money to make your investment work for your business - and it starts by determining where and how to start your investments.
    Advertising can be free, but it becomes more efficient when you put in some effort on how to get into that creative and profitable marketing spot.

Do you have any range in mind on how much can you spend on advertising your website? How much your budget is?

6. Jay

Jay
    uix_expand uix_collapse

If you are serious about your business and truly want to see some results, you have to give some to get some. I mean, you can still post a link to your website on various forums, but what good is that going to do? Don't get me wrong here, you will still get people visiting your website but it would be better to pay a little money to put your websites name in places that a lot of people will see. This will truly increase the chance of you gaining clients.

7. cjarrodsnow

cjarrodsnow
    uix_expand uix_collapse

There are a few things you can do to promote your site, but first, content is of course king! Once you get traffic to your site you need to have what they are looking for. Presuming you have content in place, with a service or product visitors are looking for, next comes Internet Marketing & promotion.

I'd suggest google adwords or bing advertisments. I personally prefer bing... Pending your niche, you can spend very little per a click and still drive traffic to your site. It is also a great way to test the waters to see how visitors perceive your site. If they are sticking around a bit, then you are doing well and they are finding what they are looking for. If they bounce out, you need to evaluate your ad, your page, and focus. Additionally, the small amount of money you are spending on ads should lead to sales, which should more than sufficiently pay for your ad expense, at the very least. I pay as little as 5 cents for a click to drive traffic to a few of my sites, but I have paid as much as a dollar (US)... it all depends on the site niche and how competitive it is. I'd say start low, wait a week or two, evaluate and adjust. I should add one more aspect that is a positive to advertising, there are bloggers out there looking for content in just about every industry and you will periodically attract a bloggers attention and they may choose your site to add to the article they are writing... so your expense will serve 2 purposes.

If you don't want to spend any money, then it is all about building backlinks, which will promote your site as a byproduct of your effort. Post in forums, use social networking sites, use bookmarking sites, write articles and post them in article directories, submit your site to web directories... it will take time and effort (which will cost money... so it will be up to you decide what is more effective in terms of dollars and dollar equivalents (time)). The good thing about building back links is that over time, presuming you also have decent SEO and content, your site will rank well for the niche you are targeting. In just thinking about this, you could even start a Corporate page in wikipedia to give history about the company (which may be a great resource).

• Like Like x 1
  8. officesupplies

officesupplies
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates from next one. Just saying thanks will not just be enough, for the fantastic clarity in you guys answer.

9. patrick0001

patrick0001
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Case studies:

http://thestar.com.my - Malaysia most popular newspaper, they sponsor a volunteer project http://beta.dogoodvolunteer.com/; the project benefit lot of people, THE STAR automatically get promotion.

2, SEOMOZ blog have lot of tutorial on SEO, it benefit readers. Reader trust the company and subcribe the pay tool (open site explorer)

10. Catherine

Catherine
    uix_expand uix_collapse

As a matter of fact, you can use some SEOtools or some SEOers suggestion in order to promote your website. your company works as an ads agency and it is good to promote through the website optimization. you can act as an affiliate to make the connection between the cunstomers and the ads companies. then from the two parties, you can benefit more and then people will visit your website more frequently. this is one way you can have a try.

11. Nill Smith

Nill Smith
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Create business profile for your website. This will surely help your website to become popular towards audience. Get data which allows to create you business profile or company profile. It'll help your website to become popular brand on internet.

12. Laura7

Laura7
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I recommend ibotoolbox.com

13. ilovedesign

ilovedesign
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Search engine optimization don't require you any budget. You can also add social network marketing to that. Both have been widely used by internet marketers of today.

14. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

SEOMOZ blog is a nice place to study.
    Using Google Ad to the advertisement, and do some keywords research. Applying the keywords as the anchor text to do the optimization.

15. printingray

printingray
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Try social media of your business as well get backlinks on those blogs which are related to your business category.

16. rameshrai

rameshrai
    uix_expand uix_collapse

you can do SEO(search engine optimization), internet marketing, social media optimization, video SEO. You can do these things by yourself or if you want save time you can use SEO company that provides such services