I Need Help Finding my Audience

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by MrGold, Nov 25, 2015.

1. MrGold

MrGold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want to offer classes in logic and reasoning. My classes will be structured in such a way to help my students establish a framework for problem solving (whether for themselves or someone else).

I'm thinking about starting off teaching my classes for free either to elementary students or adults.

This is a preemptive comment to a possible reply that I will receive. If your reply concerns your view of the lack of feasibility in teaching children concepts of logic and reasoning, I won't entertain that idea because any subject can be brought down to a basic enough level such that a child understands it.

If I offer my classes to adults, the demand on me is much higher for me to choose a specific audience. Every field has the potential for problems, so I'm having difficulty just choosing one specific audience. If you have any ideas that you think might help me with finding a specific adult audience, I would greatly appreciate hearing them. Thank you.

2. campbelljof

campbelljof
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi,
    its a good job man!
    If you want your target audience then you should be present on all social media channels and be active there.
    By social media you can easily interact with your targeted audience.
    or can easily pass your message to them.
    or you have to promote your self in the forum like this.
    give quality to your existing audience so that you will get mouth publicity.
    I thing in this field mouth publicity is more effective.
    best of luck.

3. MrGold

MrGold
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks, Campbell. I agree with using social media. I'll integrate that once I've narrowed down my audience.