I need government contracts

Discussion in 'Growing and Managing a Business' started by WesleyM, May 11, 2012.

1. WesleyM

WesleyM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello. I'm in search of ways to improve my business and think that it will be great to get contract with government. I know it is hard and I think that I'll need some help with this issue. After some research I've found gsaapplications.com which is offering help, does anybody knows them?

2. gogreenbusiness

gogreenbusiness
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Nhaa... never heard this. Anyway, for as long your business is 100% legit, you will never need those back ups from government. This will only make you for corruption and will definitely hurt your country's economy.

3. Ocido

Ocido
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hi, you know, if you will do it alone you can spend lots of time and money and finally get nothing.
    I think that using such service if you have aim to get gsa contract is great idea, so do not hesitate and contact gsaapplications.com to get more information on their offers.

4. MiltonT

MiltonT
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I beleive you should do your homework before using any kind of service.
    As I know there are lots of companies which are providing help with gsa, but you'll make best choice if you will use gsaapplications.com.
    You will get quality service for reasonable prices, just give them a try.

5. WesleyM

WesleyM
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Now I am sure that gsaapplications.com will be the perfect option!
    After research I can see they are offering reasonable deals with top-notch service and I hope to reach goal fast.

6. Gee

Gee
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Great choice OP!
    I can share personal experience with gsaapplications.com.
    Stuff who handled our account were really knowledgeable, and delivered the paperwork fast. As a newbie in the government contract process, I was very impressed with how they've handled the paperwork and especially the pricing negotiations.

7. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

What country are you based in WesleyM and what industry is your business in?

I'm not sure why a business would need a service like the one mentioned above. Perhaps some of the members who recommended it could reply to tell us exactly how it helped them.

It's more than a little bit suspicious that new members here are recommending that site so strongly.

8. Mark T

Mark T
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I don't think you need contract with the government for your business to grow - rather license to operate your business within the jurisdiction of the local government where you plan to set up your business. Sometimes it depends on what kind of business it is, or probably a deal that would eventually need a government approval or something else. But right now that won't help you actually.