I need Email Harvester Software(Free and full version)

Discussion in 'Internet Marketing' started by youngkia1, Aug 14, 2013.

1. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Hello guys. I just want to ask a favor. Do you know a site where I can download an Email Harvester Software? Or do you know a software where I can collect a list of email addresses around Australia? I just need it for my project. I need to have a list of active email address where I can send my newsletter. Hope to get a feedback. Appreciate it much... Thanks in advance :)

2. Constantin

Constantin
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is illegal to send them newsletters if they have not subscribed to your list.

• Like Like x 1
  3. james25

james25
    uix_expand uix_collapse

his right , but try to find email generator

• Like Like x 1
  4. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Do you have any other option to send newsletter or distribute without violating any rules or any legality issues? Please suggest.

5. Fergal

Fergal
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Premium Member
    Premium Member

The first step would be to ask all visitors to your site to sign up to your newsletter. That way you start building a list of people who are interested in your site and in the relevant topic.

You could also find people who send out newsletters related to the relevant topic. Then pay them for an ad in their newsletter. If you do decide to do that, first check that they have an opt in policy and that they are not involved in any kind of spamming.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Multima$tery

Multima$tery
    uix_expand uix_collapse

You can try scrapebox, but it is a fee for this software, only a one-time fee tho of between $57 - $100 depending if you have a discount code or not. However, be aware that sending unsolicited email is spamming just in case you didn't know.

• Like Like x 1
  7. carloborja

carloborja
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I agree with what everyone is saying.

The approach you are planning can easily be closed out as spamming. Do not do that.

It should be the other way around. Have a good landing page that will allow your audience to subscribe to your mailing list. It will take some time and hard work to grow the list. But, this is the only way to go if you are looking for a long term and good working strategy.

Once you get to build your list, the challenge now is to send those emails. You may want to bookmark this page:
    http://www.staff.com/blog/comparison-of-the-best-email-marketing-software-options/

This article lists the best email marketing software options out there. These tools are essential for marketing using email. (Quick trivia: Email marketing still remains as one of the highest converting marketing strategy).

That list should help you later on provided you follow the steps suggested above.

• Like Like x 1
  8. youngkia1

youngkia1
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Thanks for the info guys. I will follow all your suggestions. But with Fergal. I do have a subscription site. When I am having a dry run on my site there are a lot of users subscribed to it and until now they are still on my list. I think I can start from that list. :)

9. SoftDev

SoftDev
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Build a free giveaway's site and promote it through forum signatures, ads etc..

example: http://giveaways.im/