I need a breakthrough

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by apexis, Aug 20, 2012.

1. apexis

apexis
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I found that the seo work become more and more difficult, I really need a breakthrough in my work. Do you have the same feeling?

2. zeropid

zeropid
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sure, SEO is developing and become harder, now you can't spam blogs with backlinks or use not relevant content, but still you can get results

3. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

From all the posts from you that I have seen in this forum, you don't need a breakthrough, you need a break. Seriously, though, It seems like you are trying to do everything yourself, and you don't have sufficient knowledge to know what you are doing, and why. If you really feel you need to do it yourself, you need to sit back, relax, and then formulate a plan to schedule what you need to do, and when it needs to be done. If you have the funds available, it would be helpful to hire an SEO consultant, who can take the time to explain each step to you as you go through the process. If doing it yourself is too difficult, even with a consultant guiding you, you might need to consider hiring a marketing firm to do the SEO for you. Unfortunately, you with all the firms out there who are more than willing to take your money, that means doing your homework to find an honest, ethical firm.

4. fish

fish
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Sometimes, I hope the SEO area has been died, and I don't need to follow the Google algorithm.
    But, currently, it is impossible. What we need to do is whitehat SEO & blackhat SEO.