I need 100K Facebook Likes

Discussion in 'Social Media for Business' started by Rakhi Kaur, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Rakhi Kaur

Rakhi Kaur
    uix_expand uix_collapse

I want 100K Likes on my Facebook Page. How can I achieve this small target? Please, someone, tell me the tips and tricks to achieve this goal and how much time it will take?

2. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

100k likes is not a small target, and it going to take a lot of work to get there. The first thing you have to do is give visitors something to follow, posting about 6 times a day. And not just anything - your posts have to be interesting and informative for the audience you want to reach. You'll also want to include an image, because posts with an image get more likes, comments, etc. Once you have a number of posts, you'll do what's called "boosting" each post. If you don't, Facebook will remind you. Believe me, they do it to me all the time. However, it's better if you do it yourself, rather than waiting for Facebook to remind you. After a couple of weeks, start "boosting" your Facebook page.
    Before I forget, make sure you are boosting your page to the right people. You will do this when you choose the audience for your boosted posts(and page).

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oliver Mike

Oliver Mike
    uix_expand uix_collapse

100K likes to get a FB page isn't so easy. You should spend more hours if you want to achieve this target. How much time do you have in your hands? You should good audience in order to get FB likes. Also regular content posting, updating, reply other people comments will help you to get more likes on our FB page. All the best.

4. Infoexposure

Infoexposure
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Tweaking Facebook like is never the best option but posting relevant articles that are beneficial to your community could do the magic. Like Oliver Mike said getting 100k like is not so easy but really spending quality time responding to queries from your fan would also work

5. Elegant_Designs

Elegant_Designs
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It will depend on your niche of the Facebook page, if is a page about humour and you can post funny content constantly; usually such content will be easily shared by almost everyone. If is business, it will usually take a much longer time and require you to really spend on ads. Of course, there is a shortcut which I have seen people actually do it so is really depended on your niche and how far you want to go with it.

6. paullinus

paullinus
    uix_expand uix_collapse

It is not easy. You need to work hard. Post few good content everyday on that interest readers. Don't spam it.

7. onlinesocialweb

onlinesocialweb
    uix_expand uix_collapse

Work hard to grow your page. It will take time and effort! :)

8. abhi_garg

abhi_garg
    uix_expand uix_collapse

100K Facebook Likes looks really hard to get. Getting 100K Facebook Likes depends on your provide & relations with your mates but even 100K Facebook Likes looks really hard.

You can go with paid links. It will help you to achieve this target.

9. Joseph.Shivell

Joseph.Shivell
    uix_expand uix_collapse
    Community Leader
    Community Leader

No, you can't. Paid links will not help, and may actually hurt. On the other hand, Facebook ads, or "boosting" a post as I described in a previous post, can get more likes, but the ads or boosted posts need to be targeted, so the likes will come from people that actually do like what they see/read. Getting a large number of likes just to make your page look popular serves no useful purpose.

10. akiinn

akiinn
    uix_expand uix_collapse

When creating your FB-ad, you can aim for likes, but keep in mind that this will include an audience that simply likes everything. Doesn't mean you'll indeed have more interaction on your FB-page. Generally speaking, great (viral!) content would be the better option....

11. Chris Knight

Chris Knight
    uix_expand uix_collapse

gaming facebook likes is silly....."dont buy likes"...build them naturally, otherwise any future paid marketing money is wasted..as your followers are fake.